IGNORED

Playoffs

Super

23 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Gotta be off your head if you want these in the Prem. 

Scummy club, scummy fans, shithole town.

Couldn't agree more. 

I read their CEOs programme notes a few weeks ago and he described those who criticise the possibility of this stadium being in the prem as "odd behaviour" 

I'd say it's odd behaviour to continuously use the programme notes to say bizarre things.

• Like 1

• Admin
2 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Couldn't agree more. 

I read their CEOs programme notes a few weeks ago and he described those who criticise the possibility of this stadium being in the prem as "odd behaviour" 

I'd say it's odd behaviour to continuously use the programme notes to say bizarre things.

It would be such a culture shock to those that have only been following their team for a short time 

No doubt it’s deserved, but a hard team to like. Sunderland can not cope with the physicality at the moment. Think Sunderland would worry me more next year than Luton in terms of upside, but think Luton will get done anyway at Wembley.

Edited by cityexile
  • Like 1

I still don’t understand why opening 10-15-20 mins teams try to pass through them….just play it down the sides, turn them around, make them start from deep…not from around the halfway line.  They are masters at pinning you on the edge of your own box.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

No doubt it’s deserved, but a hard team to like. Sunderland can not cope with the physicality at the moment. Think Sunderland would worry more next year than Luton in terms of upside, but think Luton will get done anyway at Wembley.

Can't stand them, like the "original" Wimbledon !

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

What I will say, is that Rob Edwards has had great start to his managerial career. Promoted FGR and has a chance with Luton. Done a fantastic job and he’s a manager I like. Also shows what a basket case of a club Watford are sacking him after 11 games or so

11 games.

At Watford that qualifies him for a gold watch, a pension and a testimonial!

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Gotta be off your head if you want these in the Prem. 

Scummy club, scummy fans, shithole town.

I’ve never been to ‘proper’ Luton - Ive flown from the airport a few times that’s all. I’ve heard it’s not all that great but to get it into perspective I live in swindon…….
However, I’m not aware of their fans being scumbags and I didn’t think BCFC had any axe to grind with their club. 
Not that I really care - totally neutral on this one.  I just think (as a neutral) Luton deserve their lead. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

If they do go through, I’d like to think the Wembley experience will be too much for them.

Not exactly Kenilworth road is it. Still fancy Boro v Sunderland final

Depends whether Sunderland have goals in them cause they look like conceding on every cross.

Just now, slartibartfast said:

Can't stand them, like the "original" Wimbledon !

I was just thinking there is something of the old Wimbledon about them. Big, physical, never stop running, sprinkled with people that can play alongside some real hard men. Sunderland look vulnerable every time a cross comes in. I know they have some injuries, but their back line just looks…small.

Might be Luton tire, but at the moment it’s only going one way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

If they do go through, I’d like to think the Wembley experience will be too much for them.

Not exactly Kenilworth road is it. Still fancy Boro v Sunderland final

Think the scummy little ground suits there style of play , think they would struggle at Wembley , to big a pitch to play there usual press press press bully tactics and at Wembley there hostile close to the pitch crowd would be 500 yards away in 3 blocks , - does it show I really don’t like them and I haven’t even mentioned that gas ****k

• Like 3
  • Flames 1