IGNORED

Playoffs

Super

6 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I’ve never been to ‘proper’ Luton - Ive flown from the airport a few times that’s all. I’ve heard it’s not all that great but to get it into perspective I live in swindon…….
However, I’m not aware of their fans being scumbags and I didn’t think BCFC had any axe to grind with their club. 
Not that I really care - totally neutral on this one.  I just think (as a neutral) Luton deserve their lead. 

Been there a few time 90s & 2000s sort of place you can easily come unstuck if a few of you are having a few beers away from the crowd bit sneaky there fans are I found and as we all know generally not a nice town but I best not say why or the woke police will be on my back again , 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, redkev said:

Think the scummy little ground suits there style of play , think they would struggle at Wembley , to big a pitch to play there usual press press press bully tactics and at Wembley there hostile close to the pitch crowd would be 500 yards away in 3 blocks , - does it show I really don’t like them and I haven’t even mentioned that gas ****k

I've no great love for Luton and detest Kenilworth Road but you're deluded if you think they can't win on a large pitch. They have a very good away record and have been past winners at Ashton Gate which is not only the same length as Wembley but is also a yard wider. 

8 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

@Davefevs is Jay Socik still at Luton in recruitment?

If so I'm surprised he, or indeed their entire team of analysts, haven't been poached yet.

Yep, he is.  Apart with Mick Harford, who I love, Jay for his Twitter trailblazing and Rob Edwards, who I rate….and their Adidas kit in the late 80s / early 90s…I bloody hate them. ???

Would you tell Big Mick you’re leaving? ?

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

The sort of team, I believe, Nigel is trying to produce.

Not sure I would go quite that far. I am sure he wants us to be more physical, better at set pieces and more goals from midfield. Also pretty sure NP like pace and exploiting teams on the break. Got to give it to Luton however, they have a style and align everything to it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I've no great love for Luton and detest Kenilworth Road but you're deluded if you think they can't win on a large pitch. They have a very good away record and have been past winners at Ashton Gate which is not only the same length as Wembley but is also a yard wider. 

They were one of the worst teams at the gate this year, 

I think the word deluded is rather strong , there is no way in the world they would play with this intensity at Wembley 

2 minutes ago, redkev said:

They were one of the worst teams at the gate this year, 

I think the word deluded is rather strong , there is no way in the world they would play with this intensity at Wembley 

They had a different manager when they played us at AG

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Markthehorn said:

Tbh we couldn’t play like Luton are with the squad we had.

Physical 

Pressing hard

Combative 

Our squad are midgets and lightweight .

Mind you even we scored 2 goals from corners v Sunderland so no wonder they are struggling.

If you look at the player’s individually it really is men against boys