IGNORED

Playoffs

Super

1 minute ago, redkev said:

I honestly think on today’s performances City would beat them both , 

I reckon about 15 teams in the championship will be feeling the same. Proof is in the final table but there's certainly very fine margins between these teams and teams like us

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

It was stated plenty of times he’s a decent lad . Some want to paint him as a bad egg with the . “ I heard it from someone itk “ ? laughable . 

No doubt the same ones who were doing it to Nahki Wells, based on absolutely nothing whatsoever and since proven categorically incorrect.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Searles said:

Both these sides are going to get absolutely humped in the prem.

Wont be the same teams though. Whichever one goes up I doubt they will have many players from today starting first game next year. They might do a Burnley and keep most of them, but more likely they build a whole new team.

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Wont be the same teams though. Whichever one goes up I doubt they will have many players from today starting first game next year. They might do a Burnley and keep most of them, but more likely they build a whole new team.

Not convinced but will see.

7 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

But we languish in the bottom half 

I read some interesting stats that we were the third highest team for losing points when in winning position.23 I think it was. I believe we improved that in the second half of the season. If we can continue with that next season maybe will be a whole lot better ?

1 minute ago, City exile 79 said:

I read some interesting stats that we were the third highest team for losing points when in winning position.23 I think it was. I believe we improved that in the second half of the season. If we can continue with that next season maybe will be a whole lot better ?

They mentioned it earlier. Surprisingly Luton were the worst, throwing away 27 points.

• Like 1