IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Millwall

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

You can ask for the away kit at Christmas!

That was my thinking.

either that or I get the current season Adidas version, that’s really nice.  I wasn’t confident enough to order directly from them.  If anyone is venturing to Prague at any point, I’d pay to get one.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

I'll say it again, that is a thing of beauty.  We could sit in the D&W and they'll think they've been invaded by Dukla fans :laughcont:

We must do that.  Watch a bit of cricket across the road whilst having a beer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

A right pair of helmets.

As we’ve digressed into Half-Man Half Biscuit….here’s a little delivery I got yesterday.

IMG_7496.thumb.jpeg.aa5c81136ee2f98fbef8486a88f4bfff.jpeg

Home kit, nit away kit though!

Will that be getting an outing when HMHB play in Bristol in September, Dave? I’ve got an ‘unusual’ DP away top lined up for that gig…

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lager loud said:

Will that be getting an outing when HMHB play in Bristol in September, Dave? I’ve got an ‘unusual’ DP away top lined up for that gig…

I haven’t got tickets, still not doing indoor events.  HMHB was the last gig I saw (last time I saw you and Phil too), just as Covid was breaking.  Was a great night.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimbo123 said:

A popular figure in local media amongst City fans has just told me in the pub it’s signed and sealed. :D 

Ian Gay?

Still wants Pearson sacked apparently 

All joking aside, we know that Joe can make a very last minute change of clubs so until he actually signs on for us I won't be holding my breath.

Really hope he does though ?

(That is, signs for us not change his mind.)

Edited by bpexile
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, OliOTIB said:
13 hours ago, Jimbo123 said:

A popular figure in local media amongst City fans has just told me in the pub it’s signed and sealed. :D 

Ian Gay?

Still wants Pearson sacked apparently 

He said popular :laughcont:

2 hours ago, Buster Footman's T shirt said:

maybe we could all save some time and effort by just waiting until it is announced on the OS

When we've only reached page 36 of the thread?

11 minutes ago, OliOTIB said:

Guessing picking up the sane tweet as Cardiff fans thinking Bryan’s on that flight.

@PHILINFRANCE can you advise why someone living in Nice  who at worst might’ve travelled to Lyon with the squad yesterday, might then fly from Rennes to Cardiff?  I don’t get the geography.  I think Cardiff are clutching…as is RobinsHub, especially when @Bcfcshags reckons Joe off to Ibiza! ??‍♂️

Edited by Davefevs

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Guessing picking up the sane tweet as Cardiff fans thinking Bryan’s on that flight.

@PHILINFRANCE can you advise why someone living in Nice  who at worst might’ve travelled to Lyon with the squad yesterday, might then fly from Rennes to Cardiff?  I don’t get the geography.  I think Cardiff are clutching…as is RobinsHub, especially when @Bcfcshags reckons Joe is in Ibiza! ??‍♂️

Flying from Rennes to Cardiff seems almost as nonsensical a notion as flying from Nantes to Cardiff - with apologies to my reference to the Emiliano Sala tragedy. Lyon to Rennes is four hours by train or six hours by car - sounds a nonsense to me.

If Joe didn't want to take the train - there is an excellent and very quick TGV from Lyon to Paris, and then Eurostar etc. - or he could take the train to Paris and then take a direct flight.

If he was insistent on taking a private jet, I am sure he could have found one from Lyon - there are also flights to Cardiff from Nice. 

1 minute ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

He’s certainly back in the UK today.

His instagram story shows he is currently in London. 

Let’s hope for for confirmation this week.

Which is not Cardiff!

To be filed under 'Nonsense', I think.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

@PHILINFRANCE can you advise why someone living in Nice  who at worst might’ve travelled to Lyon with the squad yesterday, might then fly from Rennes to Cardiff?  I don’t get the geography.  I think Cardiff are clutching…as is RobinsHub, especially when @Bcfcshags reckons Joe off to Ibiza! ??‍♂️

Upon re-reading the original tweet, I suspect you and me, both, may have assumed erroneously that the suggestion was that Joe might have agreed to sign for Cardiff!

Whatever, I remain extremely sceptical that he took a private jet from Rennes to Cardiff.

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Upon re-reading the original tweet, I suspect you and me, both, may have assumed erroneously that the suggestion was that Joe might have agreed to sign for Cardiff!

Whatever, I remain extremely sceptical that he took a private jet from Rennes to Cardiff.

Oh no, just trying to debunk it’s madness from Cardiff fans.