IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Millwall

5 minutes ago, Jimbo123 said:

Joe Bryan posting photos on his IG on Bristol… he’ll be aware of all the speculation as he’s been on twitter today, so pretty poor taste that. Got fans on strings.

Are you for real? Some sad sad people if they get offended by it for Christ sake

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Are you for real? Some sad sad people if they get offended by it for Christ sake

I’m not offended at all :laugh:

It’s just a bit of a tease isn’t it, loads of people clearly still haven’t seen the BP article so are commenting on his most recent post. Have a bit of self awareness.

47 minutes ago, Jimbo123 said:

It’s just a bit of a tease isn’t it, loads of people clearly still haven’t seen the BP article so are commenting on his most recent post. Have a bit of self awareness.

Irony ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimbo123 said:

Christ. The bloke is allowed to have a personal life. I very much doubt your offence is high on his list of priorities

• Like 1

• Admin

The latest media reports suggest he has the chance to join the MLS, if he does that he’d be an almost certain starter and if he doesn’t join Inter Miami he may well get to play against Messi in his career (if he hasn’t already for Nice).

If Inter Miami is the opportunity then it’s play with Messi, absolute no brainer!

• Like 10

47 minutes ago, Ian M said:

The latest media reports suggest he has the chance to join the MLS, if he does that he’d be an almost certain starter and if he doesn’t join Inter Miami he may well get to play against Messi in his career (if he hasn’t already for Nice).

If Inter Miami is the opportunity then it’s play with Messi, absolute no brainer!

But apparently he is not a football fan so probably doesn't have any football idols. Could be the money that convinces him to go, but doesn't seem to be a good fit for him.

This is typical OTIB. Lots of ITK posts that he’s coming to City; “it’s a done deal”; in depth analysis on how he would play for City and he decides to go elsewhere. From now on I’m only going to take notice of Roy de Alien. At least he doesn’t take himself seriously 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Ian M said:

I don't believe Joe has any kids? 

I think most of us would have jumped at the chance to go and work in America at 29 years of age for big money. 

I'd have been quite annoyed if he would have joined another Championship club but I can't resent him at all for wanting to go and experience America whilst being paid to do so.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Joe Bryan potential transfer
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
6 hours ago, Chessels Chick said:

I had a dream last night that Joe signed for Cardiff ?? and for some reason there were a load of City there when it got announced ? and he had to find an escape route out of ground!!!

To be fair, he’s not signed with us because he wants to play abroad. Does this count?