IGNORED

News from Cambridgeshire.

22A

1. Despite mucking up the play offs, Darren Fergusson has been given a three year contract by Posh.

2. Cambridge United to offer free support to season ticket holders. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-65688315

A football club is offering free mental health support to all its season ticket holders. Cambridge United has partnered with the online service Mynurva to offer round-the-clock counselling to fans.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, 22A said:

1. Despite mucking up the play offs, Darren Fergusson has been given a three year contract by Posh.

2. Cambridge United to offer free support to season ticket holders. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-65688315

A football club is offering free mental health support to all its season ticket holders. Cambridge United has partnered with the online service Mynurva to offer round-the-clock counselling to fans.

Where the **** is mine?

34 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

As I love in upper Horfield. I gutted never been molested yet 

With ya Bruv! I go out and about in BS7 on a match day, and not once have they interfered with me.

Except that one time I was taking a pantomime horse costume to a church hall and the aggression with quite noticeable.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

As I love in upper Horfield. I gutted never been molested yet 

You're probably doing it all wrong mate.

Try pushing a pram & having a couple more young kids in tow & then you'll far more appealing to them for a good old grope.!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, RedRock said:

…and bring your own water.

Yes, I have a piece of advice for anyone considering paying extra for somewhere with a swimming pool or hot tub in Devon and Cornwall this summer: don't.

Restrictions are already in place banning private ones being filled and the next step, per SWW rather than my personal opinion, is to stop commercial ones like lesiure centres and holiday parks.

https://www.southwestwater.co.uk/environment/water-resources/hosepipeban/

• Thanks 1

On 27/05/2023 at 06:17, Lanterne Rouge said:

News from Devon & Cornwall : We`re full this weekend so go away.

Problem is LR, they drive through Somerset on the M5 and **** it up for those who work and need to use the motorway, friend took 3 1/2 hours yesterday, Gloucester to Burnham. Bloody grockles.

• Haha 1