IGNORED

Warnock stays on.... Now gone again

He must have a cast iron heart and lungs. 
At his age doing what is one of the most stressful jobs out there is no mean feat. 
I personally have nothing but respect for the guy. He’s on my (very small) bucket list of football people to have a beer with and a chat about the beautiful game. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Flames 2

11 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

Looking forward to booing him and clapping him at the same time… par for the course… he would expect nothing else at the Gate

When his side throw themselves on the turf as though they have been stuck down by anthrax, he gets getting booed- and that's all he deserves

He has a decent record, bur he encourages his sides to cheat, so why lionise him? Simulation is one of the things that is wrong with the modern game. 

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

8 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Nice to see Colin is working his magic again this season.

His forte is saving a club that looks doomed to be relegated. The early season results are obvious part of his cunning plan - i.e. let the club sink to the bottom of the table then start a post Christmas revival with salvation on the last day of the season 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

His forte is saving a club that looks doomed to be relegated. The early season results are obvious part of his cunning plan - i.e. let the club sink to the bottom of the table then start a post Christmas revival with salvation on the last day of the season 

Yes, Colin's lulling them into a real sense of security.

Calling it a day after their game against Stoke on Weds night as the club wants to make a more long-term appointment, maybe this really will be the last we see of Colin. (Looks like this has been mentioned on another thread so apologies please merge).

Edited by pillred