IGNORED

Kane Wilson to Derby - Confirmed

1 minute ago, IAmNick said:

Might be a bit harsh calling him a passenger, but I do expect a few years ago he'd have bobbled around the first team making the odd appearance, gone out for a loan or two, we'd then have activated his +1 year, and finally he'd have left on a free in 3 years time. So maybe you're right!

I'd much rather we do it this way and potentially miss out.

Ye probably right Nick. Was more a general remark. I had high expectations for Wilson 

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

You must read very slowly. I can see your lips move as you read this post.

:rolleyes:

Thanks for that. Saw the Facebook post as I was dashing out to collect a family member from a very long day at work, and put the comment on as I was walking out the door, hence not reading the whole thread. I post very infrequently, and you just reminded we why. Won’t make that mistake again. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, cityfan1958 said:

Thanks for that. Saw the Facebook post as I was dashing out to collect a family member from a very long day at work, and put the comment on as I was walking out the door, hence not reading the whole thread. I post very infrequently, and you just reminded we why. Won’t make that mistake again. 

Sense of humour bypass operation went well then. 

Lighten up Cityfan it’s only a bit of teasing, your post shouldn’t get so upset. 

32 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

It didn't work out for him, we changed our system, and it sounds like Pearson has gone cold on him.

We got him on a free so take a profit, slap on a sell-on and wish him well. 

Well we paid £100k in the tribunal, but should make a profit (plus sell-on).

1 hour ago, cityfan1958 said:

We've got some sensitive souls on here haven't we :laugh: 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, cityfan1958 said:

Bolton News on Facebook saying he’s at Bolton for medical.

Sorry if already posted, didn’t have time to read whole thread.

I wish him well, but if he signs for Bolton, he may get badly burnt and regret it.

He could end up wearing Zac Clough and Ashes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Flames 5
  • Robin 2

Just now, Northern Red said:

Interestingly, Bolton have just announced the signing of Josh Dacres-Cogley on a free from Tranmere, who's also a right-sided full/wing-back.

And Cogley was a major transfer target of the blue few. I believe Bolton wanted 2 right backs / wing backs as they were also in for Dabo after his release from Coventry.

• Like 1

I said I had a feeling something wasn’t right when he returned from injury be failed to get any minutes from the bench then not even on the bench .

had a good pre season for us looked decent but the few performances where he started or from the bench he really struggled in my opinion, admittedly we were still finding ourselves , 

he must be gutted back to league 1 , shame really gas mate of mine said he was the best player on the pitch both times he played for FGR against them 

25 minutes ago, redkev said:

I said I had a feeling something wasn’t right when he returned from injury be failed to get any minutes from the bench then not even on the bench .

had a good pre season for us looked decent but the few performances where he started or from the bench he really struggled in my opinion, admittedly we were still finding ourselves , 

he must be gutted back to league 1 , shame really gas mate of mine said he was the best player on the pitch both times he played for FGR against them 

He's only played league one on loan, but the majority of his career is at league 2, he personally I think league one is his level anyway

• Like 1