IGNORED

Preston Tickets

elhombrecito

24 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Going by the site looks about 600 home tickets left. 1200 away fans in a 4200 capacity stand, would suggest we are looking at a potential 24,000 crowd if we sell the remaining 600 

No doubt another club I dare not mention would of sold out weeks ago ?

5 minutes ago, EmersonsKev said:

If needed is there not an opportunity to split the Atyeo Stand with Preston selling just over 1000 tickets?

Highly doubt that's a goer but never know.

Not been done iirc since April 2019 v Derby.

Nope I checked, Fulham 2020 not long before Covid.

Quite short notice but one for @JerrySLO ?

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

11 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

Going by the site looks about 600 home tickets left. 1200 away fans in a 4200 capacity stand, would suggest we are looking at a potential 24,000 crowd if we sell the remaining 600 

In reality it will be nowhere near this due to ST holders not being present. 

Usually always a good couple thousand on holiday, busy etc.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

In reality it will be nowhere near this due to ST holders not being present. 

Usually always a good couple thousand on holiday, busy etc.

Is there anything stopping the club from putting out a poll to ST holders to see if they will attend, though? They could offer a free pint as an incentive. Surely if that frees up even a couple hundred extra tickets when there’s an initiative like this running it’s worth doing?

16 minutes ago, tin said:

Is there anything stopping the club from putting out a poll to ST holders to see if they will attend, though? They could offer a free pint as an incentive. Surely if that frees up even a couple hundred extra tickets when there’s an initiative like this running it’s worth doing?

I can only imagine the chaos of City trying to put something like that in place (I think Man U do something similar) with the amount of cock ups they make on much simpler things!

• Like 1

• Admin
21 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Yep. 

601 left as of 10am  

You have to think they will go this week. 

PNE poor if only 1200

Waste of 3000 seats 

IMG_2552.jpeg

This doesn't include any of the corporate tickets that also got towards the attendance

PNE were given 2031, and still saying "just over 1000 sold"

Tickets On Sale For Championship Opener At Bristol City - News - Preston North End (pnefc.net) 

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

This doesn't include any of the corporate tickets that also got towards the attendance

PNE were given 2031, and still saying "just over 1000 sold"

Tickets On Sale For Championship Opener At Bristol City - News - Preston North End (pnefc.net) 

I’m not sure how corporate tickets have been sold but wouldn’t be at all surprised if they are full being first game 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Yep. 

601 left as of 10am  

You have to think they will go this week. 

PNE poor if only 1200

Waste of 3000 seats 

IMG_2552.jpeg

I think there will be tickets coming back online as the week goes on, it always happens.

But it'll be close to a home sell out (in tickets sold, maybe not bums on seats).

Looks like just 230 tickets left in the home areas of stadium. Think available bike tickets normally max at 22.5k, understand that PNE have sold over 1k so should be 23.5-24k which is a solid effort. Appreciate there will be many on holiday, I know a few but should look pretty healthy let’s hope for a good start and get some of mates rates attendees back fro league match 2. 

Edited by mightyreds89
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Saturdays crowd
15 minutes ago, mightyreds89 said:

Looks like just 230 tickets left in the home areas of stadium. Think available bike tickets normally max at 22.5k, understand that PNE have sold over 1k so should be 23.5-24k which is a solid effort. Appreciate there will be many on holiday, I know a few but should look pretty healthy let’s hope for a good start and get some of mates rates attendees back fro league match 2. 

I doubt it will be that many.

You've made no allowance for limited capacities in safe standing areas & other general allowances that tend to need to be made for football matches, which lower the actual 27,000 seats available before you even start.

About 22k is probably more likely, if PNE are only bringing 1k.

It's a shame the Atyeo capacity can't be easily split to allow extra home capacity, in cases like this.

• Like 1

• Admin
13 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Its a shame the Atyeo capacity can't be easily split to allow extra home capacity, in cases like this.

I'm sure if the demand was there we would 

The early indicator will be if there's POTD 

37 minutes ago, mightyreds89 said:

The crowd against Sunderland last season was 24,543

Counting available tickets isn't a true indication as not all seats are for sale, also there's no indication of corporate tickets sold 

I'd be surprised if it's over 23k

• Like 2

It's a shame that the club don't open up a third of the Atyeo for home fans. I understand the cost of additional stewarding can be an issue but when it gets down to less than 1000 tickets left in the 'home' ends, its very difficult or impossible for groups/families to sit together and ultimately impacts our revenue.