IGNORED

Supporters Club and Trust Survey 2023 - Now live

shahanshahan

Members that have signed up for the mailing list would have already received the links

Our annual Supporter Survey is back, with two dedicated surveys

Bristol City men's team
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BCFCMen

Bristol City women's team
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BCWFCwomen

Both surveys close Friday 4th August 2023. Thank you to those who have already responded

Thanks for posting that.

A quick look at it seems to reflect the negative comments made around the last survey, especially splitting out the two sides.

A couple of things though.

Not sure what value there is in asking us what we think of the performance of the men's side, and if we were all dissapointed what the trust could do about that given that it is what it is, we are up against FFP so investment isn't really a topic for discussion and SL continues to underwrite losses, I'll be amazed if people didn't hope we'd have won more games, but equally they'll be reasonably happy that we weren't in a relegation scrap. 

As for our views being important, sounds - sadly - like a 'your call is important to us' when on hold statement, as referenced in the huge thread about the latest kit and the various badges they've opted for, and the trust deciding to not make a fuss about it. 

• Like 2

• Admin
35 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Thanks for posting that.

A quick look at it seems to reflect the negative comments made around the last survey, especially splitting out the two sides.

A couple of things though.

Not sure what value there is in asking us what we think of the performance of the men's side, and if we were all dissapointed what the trust could do about that given that it is what it is, we are up against FFP so investment isn't really a topic for discussion and SL continues to underwrite losses, I'll be amazed if people didn't hope we'd have won more games, but equally they'll be reasonably happy that we weren't in a relegation scrap. 

As for our views being important, sounds - sadly - like a 'your call is important to us' when on hold statement, as referenced in the huge thread about the latest kit and the various badges they've opted for, and the trust deciding to not make a fuss about it. 

Ultimately it's all about gauging opinion

Like with any survey there's always opinions about specific questions asked 

I know there has been a lot of time and effort put into getting this out to supporters, and like you validly point out there's clear unease about some things the club have done recently,here is the perfect opportunity for those who have been posting their views to get the message to the club 

Unlike people not having the time to attend SC&T meetings, this is a short survey that doesn't take very long to complete 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Supporters Club and Trust Survey 2023 - Now live
3 minutes ago, phantom said:

I know there has been a lot of time and effort put into getting this out to supporters, and like you validly point out there's clear unease about some things the club have done recently,here is the perfect opportunity for those who have been posting their views to get the message to the club 

Unlike people not having the time to attend SC&T meetings, this is a short survey that doesn't take very long to complete 

Hopefully the Trust will pass comments / reaction to the club. I've just completed the form citing the splat robin and O Neills as items to be raised.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, phantom said:

Questions 15, 16 and 17 could also help if they were asked twice, once 'does the Club.... ' and again with, 'does the Trust...'

That might provide the trust with useful feedback on how they're received, which if they are looking to increase membership at any point, might give them some area to focus on. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Questions 15, 16 and 17 could also help if they were asked twice, once 'does the Club.... ' and again with, 'does the Trust...'

That might provide the trust with useful feedback on how they're received, which if they are looking to increase membership at any point, might give them some area to focus on. 

Always good to get feedback ?

• Admin
2 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Hopefully the Trust will pass comments / reaction to the club. I've just completed the form citing the splat robin and O Neills as items to be raised.

I'd very much say they will, and this survey actually gives hard factual feedback that can be used, which is why I believe it's vitally important as many people complete the survey as possible 

• Like 2

On 21/07/2023 at 14:42, shahanshahan said:

Members that have signed up for the mailing list would have already received the links

Our annual Supporter Survey is back, with two dedicated surveys

Bristol City men's team
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BCFCMen

Bristol City women's team
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BCWFCwomen

Both surveys close Friday 4th August 2023. Thank you to those who have already responded

Stupid question - can non-members respond?

11 minutes ago, phantom said:

Open to anyone to complete

Just being compiled by the SC&T

Thanks - I responded. Couple of oddities (eg being asked about the grub at AG, having just said I never eat it....)

Love that Q35 included an "aeroplane" answer for SL!

Thanks to those who have submitted responses. Much appreciated.

We did try to apply all the feedback provided last time, but accept that improvements can still be made.

The intention is to build a picture year on year to look for any common or persistent themes. I am painfully aware of some of the current issues being expressed around shirts, badges, ticket and coach fees, potential data breaches etc. Dates going in the diary to discuss these with the football club for both the men's and women's teams.

Cheers

Stu

• Robin 1

25 minutes ago, thatcham red said:

Thanks to those who have submitted responses. Much appreciated.

We did try to apply all the feedback provided last time, but accept that improvements can still be made.

The intention is to build a picture year on year to look for any common or persistent themes. I am painfully aware of some of the current issues being expressed around shirts, badges, ticket and coach fees, potential data breaches etc. Dates going in the diary to discuss these with the football club for both the men's and women's teams.

Cheers

Stu

Dont forget the dire rewards scheme!

:laugh:

Good luck

• Admin
2 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Can I ask, in the inclusivity, why is there no mention of disabilities and ableist abuse? I find that quite shocking tbh and not very inclusive at all.

I can only assume that is has never been raised as an issue?

Maybe best to include your comments in your reply