IGNORED

Robins TV abroad

andy114

20 hours ago, andy114 said:

Unfortunately I will miss the Preston match as I will be on holiday in Spain.

How easy is it to watch the match on Robins TV on my tablet? I am a Senior season ticket holder and Computer Illiterate.

It can't be that difficult can it? I would be grateful for an 'Idiot Sheet' just to point me in the right direction

Very easy. Just go to Robin's TV on OS and follow the destructions 

1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I had next to no problems last season streaming away games from France*. Maybe in this case the issues were at your end/your 'airline'? (*Sorry, 'France'.)

Just a joke mate judging from the people on match days complaining about the stream. I visit Amsterdam on match days and never any issues. I was expecting problems yesterday with the new website but everyone was fine - roll on PNE.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Just a joke mate judging from the people on match days complaining about the stream. I visit Amsterdam on match days and never any issues. I was expecting problems yesterday with the new website but everyone was fine - roll on PNE.

The stream can have issues but usually it’s pretty decent. (In the USA at least) There are so many more problems with people at the BBC/BCFC forgetting/Not connecting the audio commentary. 

I’m not always in a position to watch like many, but pretty Much always in a position to listen and having been subject to some vision issues a while back am  a bit sensitive to this. The biggest complaint to the provider is the non connection of the audio. 

I did ask for the match day hotline address for the visual and audio to be pinned once but to no avail. I know there is one IF someone has it on hand perhaps they could answer this post with it. First game of the season often gets effed up!

Edited by REDOXO

I can only remember the audio via RB not working for an evening cup match and no tv commetary replacing it, thereafter two games I think, where they transmitted the TV commentary, which is usless for audio only. I think there was a tech problem with RB at that time.

I've just renewed the annual subscription at the early bird pricing, however RobinsTV/Streamamg have managed to process two subscriptions payments (at exactly the same time), which is impossible to force manually, at least without running through the payment process twice. Unfortunately there's no opportunity to trap it before authorising on paypal as the streamamg charges always show up as £1 (not £140, or £280 in this case).

I've actually had this exact issue twice before with streamamg payments, but for matchday passes. A refund through Plymouth's streaming tv service was handled efficiently, but the one through RobinsTV wasn't.

Interested to see if anyone else has suffered this problem.

5 minutes ago, Antman said:

trying to renew at the early bird price and i cannot enter card information on either Safari or Chrome

the entry fields are not working

I had the same.  I used PayPal.

I suspect it does accept what you type in, even if you can't see it, but you've no idea what the fields are.  Worth typing in number then tab, then name then tab, then mm/yy then tab, then cvv then enter. (if you can't use paypal)

30 minutes ago, Antman said:

trying to renew at the early bird price and i cannot enter card information on either Safari or Chrome

the entry fields are not working

It is poor that the new website can’t cope with entering card info. I had the same problem trying to buy a match pass for Portsmouth on Saturday - gave up in the end. 

8 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I had the same.  I used PayPal.

I suspect it does accept what you type in, even if you can't see it, but you've no idea what the fields are.  Worth typing in number then tab, then name then tab, then mm/yy then tab, then cvv then enter. (if you can't use paypal)

I had repeated fraud problems with PayPal over the last year, and despite regular custormer services emails, nothing happened. I closed my account and won't be going down that road again!

really need the club to offer working functionaility for regular credit options.

@JerrySLO - can you enquire please, obv the offer of 'earlybird' prices runs out. so there is a dedline here :)!

56 minutes ago, JerrySLO said:

We are now aware of the issue and are working on it as we speak. I'm told it should be OK in a couple of hours but if not try again in the morning.

Looks like it is sorted now thanks Jerry - I can now see where to insert credit cards details on the robins tv site. 

• Like 1