IGNORED

BRISTOL CITY PROGRAMME IS BACK!

Blagdon Mike

8 minutes ago, KeithWelch'sTash said:

Weird question I know, but can you pay for these on card?never carry cash anymore (especially with AG being contactless) so will stop at cash point en route if I need to…

The OP said cash or card, so you should be ok

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, KeithWelch'sTash said:

Weird question I know, but can you pay for these on card?never carry cash anymore (especially with AG being contactless) so will stop at cash point en route if I need to…

Hi KeithWelch

Yes all the programme sellers will have card readers to accept debit/credit cards and cash will also be accepted 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

So is this a fanzine or a programme ?

Hi Sir Geoff 

This IS NOT a fanzine its probably the best quality / content / design Football Programme ever printed

It's full of Bristol City up to date facts and figures with all top authors for Bristol City who have contributed over decades of years to Bristol City FC including Dave Woods club Historian / Steve Smith / Mike Adams / Paul Gainey & Mark Leesdad who co-wrote Chris Garlands Biography. Its full of interesting articles and photos of players in action ( many images very rare from Peter Godsiff and Darren Fitton collection ) Chris Garland is featured heavily in Saturdays edition with Mark Leesdad doing a double spread each edition on Chris Garland starting Chapter 1 for PNE game. There is also a double spread centre gallery of rare Chris Garland action photos from the 1970's for PNE game

If Bristol City want articles or information about past players etc these are the guys they contact for the information 

If your a Bristol City fan you dont want to miss out on this opportunity

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Fitzy Red said:

Hi Sir Geoff 

This IS NOT a fanzine its probably the best quality / content / design Football Programme ever printed

It's full of Bristol City up to date facts and figures with all top authors for Bristol City who have contributed over decades of years to Bristol City FC including Dave Woods club Historian / Steve Smith / Mike Adams / Paul Gainey & Mark Leesdad who co-wrote Chris Garlands Biography. Its full of interesting articles and photos of players in action ( many images very rare from Peter Godsiff and Darren Fitton collection ) Chris Garland is featured heavily in Saturdays edition with Mark Leesdad doing a double spread each edition on Chris Garland starting Chapter 1 for PNE game. There is also a double spread centre gallery of rare Chris Garland action photos from the 1970's for PNE game

If Bristol City want articles or information about past players etc these are the guys they contact for the information 

Any stuff taking the p*** out of Rovers?

30 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

This sounds great, we’ll done all.

Will the club be supporting it at all? I’m not expecting a manager’s notes column but maybe the club could offer bits of news, events, behind the scenes stuff that you’d see in a normal programme. 

That's my point if it isn't being made by the club to include Official content then it must be a fanzine.

The club are onboard and hopefully they will allow us access for interviews etc

There is a GAFFERS QUOTE page which outlines recent comments and quotes from the  Bristol City Manager and Head Coach's views etc

We would like to interview players if the club allows

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pillred said:

What was the name of the fanzine that used to be sold outside the ground a few years ago? it had a red cover there were some proper comedians that edited that.

One Team In Bristol. Still going. Buy my copy each month at the Winterstoke road entrance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fitzy Red said:

The club are onboard and hopefully they will allow us access for interviews etc

There is a GAFFERS QUOTE page which outlines recent comments and quotes from the  Bristol City Manager and Head Coach's views etc

We would like to interview players if the club allows

If the club aren’t offering anything similar there’s no reason why they shouldn’t help out, I’d like to think in a big way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fitzy Red said:

Hi Sir Geoff 

Even better than the OSIB magazine ? (which is a fanzine).

1 minute ago, Sir Geoff said:

Even better than the OSIB magazine ? (which is a fanzine).

Hi Sir Geoff

I suggest you buy a copy and make your own mind up on that one

We have worked tirelessly on this project for 4 years now at great expense 

We hope our work has not been in vain and I'm 100% sure everybody who follows Bristol City will love this Football Programme

It's factual and covers both the opposition and Bristol City in full detail 

It has no jokes or comical anecdotes but its modern / digital quality / readable / interesting / press  photo's that have never been released - published of City Player's / its unique and its got the players names on the back cover for true supporters to relate to during the game. 

• Thanks 1

Good luck with it.

I do though feel this is a failing venture. An official programme was failing for £3.50 an issue and they likely had a better printing deal and internal advertisements than this so how will an unofficial £4 product be a success?