IGNORED

Scott Twine - Loan Confirmed - No option to buy

Shauntaylor85

5 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Scott Twine on the roof lip syncing Dire Straits' 'Money for Nothing' with the topline replaced by 'I want my HPC..."

Very good….for you Mark!

4 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Don’t wanna keep going on but **** me. 11 stone😂

IMG_2416.png

The irrelevance of height and weight! 🤦

1 hour ago, Jose said:

I’m not sure if @Harry replied to this. The little I’ve seen off him he looks very one footed. I even commented after the game at their place ( tounge in cheek) that he was worse than Antony at united in that aspect. 
 Hopefully that’s not the case.

I still can’t get over Vyner. Gobsmacked.  

Sorry, yes I did miss this amongst all the bollox being chatted in the last few pages. 
@Port Said Red

Yes he’s predominantly right footed.  But what a right foot it is. But he is capable with his left too. 

I’m sure there was someone posted a goal compilation in the thread earlier. I’ve not seen it but I’d imagine it’ll show you a rocket of a right foot. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Sorry, yes I did miss this amongst all the bollox being chatted in the last few pages. 
@Port Said Red

Yes he’s predominantly right footed.  But what a right foot it is. But he is capable with his left too. 

I’m sure there was someone posted a goal compilation in the thread earlier. I’ve not seen it but I’d imagine it’ll show you a rocket of a right foot. 

Here it is. 

• Thanks 2
  • Flames 5

3 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Find yourself someone that loves you as much as Ian Gay loves stating the height and weight of professional football players.

orgasm love GIF

Ian Gay discovering that Brad Greene of the Flyers is 6ft 11in and 18st 10lb. :) 

• Haha 1

There another video I’ve found of his goals and assists in his season under Manning at MK

Some of the assists are gorgeous. 
Note that he does mostly contribute from central areas. So he definitely shouldn’t be shunted out left like he’s been at Hull. 
Note also the amount of forward runners he is able to find. If we can get Conway, Knight, Sykes making those type of forward runs, Twine will find them. Of that I have no doubt 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

There another video I’ve found of his goals and assists in his season under Manning at MK

Some of the assists are gorgeous. 
Note that he does mostly contribute from central areas. So he definitely shouldn’t be shunted out left like he’s been at Hull. 
Note also the amount of forward runners he is able to find. If we can get Conway, Knight, Sykes making those type of forward runs, Twine will find them. Of that I have no doubt 

The amount of times I watch Tommy drop a shoulder and make a run round the back of the defender but no one finding him hurts. 

Hopefully twine can unlock that. I’ve said it consistently that TC is one of the best natural finishers I’ve seen, we just need to get to it him in space for once! 

• Like 4

Forget the goals and assists from dead ball set pieces just for a minute (they'll come in handy, mind).

Look at where on the field he picks the ball up and hurts the opposition, look at the runners ahead and around him.

That's where we need to play him and those are the options we need to give him.

Can we do that? 

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

He does my head in with all this "I understand such and such" as if he has inside information. That's how he likes to frame it.

The reality is he understands because he's read it on the Internet like the rest of us or heard in in press conferences. 

Ian has zero sources at the club. 

That's true.

Mind you, some people read it on the internet and hear it in press conferences...and still don't understand it 😂