IGNORED

Scott Twine - Loan Confirmed - No option to buy

Shauntaylor85

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Nixon saying loan no option
Athletic saying loan no option
Piercy saying loan with option
O’Rouke saying perm 

This is what the jan window is all about!!

• Nixon: 3/5
  • Athletic: 13/20
  • O'Rourke: 3/4
  • Piercy: 9/10

Taking bets

• Like 2

Just now, Glen hump said:

This is Tinnion and Jon would it be a surprise if we agreed to spunk a load of money on a pointless deal 

I have been in general not too harsh on them and give them benefit of the doubt but this would be stupid wouldn’t it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChrisJ said:

Do not sign him just on loan !!! Waste of money!!! We ain’t going up this season are we so are we forking cash out for someone who won’t be here long term!!!

Tinnion and Lansdown jr cannot allow Manning to fail.

This takes the heat off, even if it's just for half a season.

Money well spent in their eyes if not anyone else's.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Nixon saying loan no option
Athletic saying loan no option
Piercy saying loan with option
O’Rouke saying perm 

This is what the jan window is all about!!

All I can add to this is that, on the 24th December I was made aware we’d bid £2.8m and offered a 3.5 year contract. 

I’m sure we want to sign him on a perm. I can’t believe for a second it would be a loan with no option and if it is I’ll be quite stunned. 

• Like 2

Just now, Harry said:

All I can add to this is that, on the 24th December I was made aware we’d bid £2.8m and offered a 3.5 year contract. 

I’m sure we want to sign him on a perm. I can’t believe for a second it would be a loan with no option and if it is I’ll be quite stunned. 

Yep, a straight loan with nothing else seems to be a no-win situation for both parties. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RedRoss said:
  • Nixon: 3/5
  • Athletic: 13/20
  • O'Rourke: 3/4
  • Piercy: 9/10

Taking bets

Burnley midfielder Scott Twine is having a medical at Bristol City today ahead of a permanent move, sources have told Football Insider.

Wouldnt be too surprised if Burnley try moving the goalposts late in the talks. I really dont rate Kompany (despite all the media hype) & would be amazed if he kept them up…..surely they would want Twine to spend another 6 months out on loan getting fully up to speed with the Championship then going back in the summer ready for them to challenge for promotion again the following season.

Hopefully if that is the case we would walk away from the deal…..all will be revealed in the next couple of days. If no news tonight i wouldnt be too surprised if we don’t hear anything until the day after West Ham.

2 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

Wouldnt be too surprised if Burnley try moving the goalposts late in the talks. I really dont rate Kompany (despite all the media hype) & would be amazed if he kept them up…..surely they would want Twine to spend another 6 months out on loan getting fully up to speed with the Championship then going back in the summer ready for them to challenge for promotion again the following season.

Hopefully if that is the case we would walk away from the deal…..all will be revealed in the next couple of days. If no news tonight i wouldnt be too surprised if we don’t hear anything until the day after West Ham.

Haha well there goes that theory 😂

8 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Burnley midfielder Scott Twine is having a medical at Bristol City today ahead of a permanent move, sources have told Football Insider.

Someone on here spotted Twine getting into a car at AG today. 

1 minute ago, RedEyez said:

Absolutely no way they recall him from Hull and send him to us unless it’s a loan with option to buy / permanent . 

Was played on the left there and didn't get as much game time as he wanted, I could see it happening. Hull just got Carvahlo in too

Edited by Marcus Aurelius