IGNORED

Sound of the City! A bit rubbish!

REDOXO

4 hours ago, Henry said:

I’ve given you more detailed feedback before and you didn’t appreciate it. I won’t go through it again. 

4 hours ago, headhunter said:

If I may say Henry, you're being a rather pompous ass with that remark. As a pensioner I can be forgetful - please remind me when you did and I will look it up or you can state it again on here

3 hours ago, Henry said:

You’ve used a personal insult then want me to help you?

Can I suggest that you don’t put yourself out online if you’re that sensitive?

Guys...... Stop. Just block eachother ffs, better things to do in life 

12 hours ago, The turtle said:

Guys...... Stop. Just block eachother ffs, better things to do in life 

I don’t feel the need to block @headhunter. I don’t find his posts offensive or irritating.

6 hours ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

Perhaps you should take your own advice for the same reason. 

I’m fine, thank you. I’m not pushing content out on social media. If you do it to get better figures then you have to be prepared to take feedback/criticism.

• Like 1

Owers is on this evening so better start. But why oh why are we hearing extended footage of Saturdays debacle, particularly when the host says he’s hoping not to have any melt downs!

I’ll give it a few more weeks, but that will be it. 

Edited by REDOXO
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Owers is on this evening so better start. But why oh why are we hearing extended footage of Saturdays debacle, particularly when the host says he’s hoping not to have any melt downs!

I’ll give it a few more weeks, but that will be it. 

Agreed Redoxo - the Saturday footage was just a space filler, a painful one at that.

No insights of any substance so far, last 20mins to pull it back but I'm not confident. Just like being at the game...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Agreed Redoxo - the Saturday footage was just a space filler, a painful one at that.

No insights of any substance so far, last 20mins to pull it back but I'm not confident. Just like being at the game...

He needs to get one of the,silent gang on here to talk about what direction the club are going Lansdowns or Alexander no good hiding away .

6 minutes ago, Cityboy1954 said:

He needs to get one of the,silent gang on here to talk about what direction the club are going Lansdowns or Alexander no good hiding away .

This is exactly right. Pearson can only make excuses for the senior management while they say nothing for so long. 

The show was infinitely better than last week, but can someone tell the compare we all know extended commentary of a game we were crap is a lazy space filler  

Edited by REDOXO
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, BS3City said:

Just listened to it and thought it was better than last week but still awful. 

Owers gave it some credibility but Hoskins didn’t even want to have any challenging conversation and was so positive I thought it was Robins TV. At one point he said “we can’t really criticise Steve Lansdown”. Well yes Richard, yes we can and you should get him on and ask some key questions.

• Like 1