IGNORED

Who can we sacrifice to free up salary space?

Simon bristol

14 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

I wonder if the quietness maybe comes from things not going as NP expected, I think he expected Scott to stay. And he expected some/more money to come his way from the transfer when it did happen. And the worry that offers could come in for one or two of our players and if they are allowed to go . NP not knowing if or what he would be given to replace in a very short reaction period which all strikes me as fire management and having a piss poor or no plan and lack of  backing from SL. Which again raises the point has or is SL lining up a new manager 

COYR

Sorry for commenting on my own comment.

But I do hope SL is being clear, honest, and open with NP. Or this could get bloody messy and really stunt any real team growth and development.

22 hours ago, Simon bristol said:

As we go in to the next game with only 1 senior keeper, and 1 fit first choice centre back, and according to nige no space in our salary budget to bring anymore in, is there anyone that we can realistically move out, even on loan, to bring 1 or 2 more in?

bearing in mind contract lengths plus what I presume to be a higher earner, williams and weimann would be 2 that presumably would clear up some space?

im not sure how many more seasons wells is likely to be sticking around either, but with conway out there are no alternatives… any others we can move on to free up space?

Cornick. We just need to accept we got that one wrong it appears. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1