IGNORED

Cam Pring New Contract

Red Army 75

Fake news surely? It's not been announced by Shags. 

On a more serious note, I've been wondering if our (presumably) self-imposed wage budget has been structured so that, amongst other things, it gives us scope for this - giving new contracts (and so presumably pay increases) to a number of young uns we want to keep, Pring and Vyner being the obvious examples? Plus scope when re-negotiating next summer with some or all of the old uns ooc at the end of the season? 

Couple of presumptions in there. But I want to believe it's a self-imposed wage ceiling (and not that we're still fooked by ffp) and I want to believe it's because we're engineering financial wriggle room for ourselves going forward, rather than the owner deliberately withholding funds from a manager he doesn't like.

Anyway, great news about Pring on the Wing. Well done son, thoroughly deserved. You're the new Russell Brommage! 

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Cam Pring New Contract
7 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

That is excellent news. Pring and Roberts have that left side sorted for a few years.

One down, 3 to go hopefully. (Vyner, Bell, Conway).

Completely deserved too.

Yes indeed excellent news. But agree really need to get Vyner, Bell, and Conway contracts done. I really am concerned been could see offers for Bell and Vyner over the next few weeks 

10 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Yes indeed excellent news. But agree really need to get Vyner, Bell, and Conway contracts done. I really am concerned been could see offers for Bell and Vyner over the next few weeks 

My gut feel is nobody is coming in for Bell, and interest in Vyner is just monitoring at this stage, I don’t believe we will get anything serious.  Only my opinion, might be totally wrong.