IGNORED

Hull City away match thread

1 minute ago, prankerd said:

If your unsure if its offside you have to side with the attack, cant just put your flag up for the sake of it

It's how it should be but most linesman/refs are afraid to actually do it because if it's shown as offside after the game they get less stick than if they disallow a legit goal, it's really frustrating but it happens a lot. My anger is at Wells checking with the linesman, flag stays down so he celebrates and then the linesman raises the flag to him...

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I don't know what's more frustrating, playing shit against Birmingham and being frustrated by playing shit or playing so well in this first half with enough chances to come in with 3-4 goals and having none >.<

We started off looking ok, terrible marking on the goal we conceded but apart from that we've been the far better team and if I was a Hull fan I'd be wondering how Hull have the lead.

Playing shit against Birmingham is more frustrating for me. For the first time this season we seem to be playing. If we start putting in performances consistently then results will start to come irrespective of what a couple of bedwetters on here will have you believe or in one or two obvious cases seem to want to believe. 11 shots in 45 minutes is totally at odds with what we have produced so far in the early part of the season and Hull are no mugs either.

• Like 3

Very 2nd best in the first 10 or so, good goal TBF.
For the rest of the half good to very good, but you can't miss chances like Sykes and Williams had.
The Wells "goal" may have been offside, but clearly the Lino didn't give it as Wells looked straight at him and waited.
Whether it is off or not, it's a shocking way to run a game.

2 minutes ago, ChrisBW said:

No, depends on the deflection….deliberate play or not…..Lino won’t be able to see and will wait on ref call.

What so your saying the defender was just accidently taking a lie down in front of a shot?? I mean the defender deliberately tries to block a goal bound shot. From the video posted online when the shot was struck he was basically level without the fine lines of var. The linesman and the ref if involved guessed. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, prankerd said:

Only a plastic fan who knows zero about ffp and the mess pearson had to come into would say crap like that, even then, they are meant to be supporters, whether they like the manager or not

Oh my God i, so upset that a bloke on the internet called me plastic. Im gonna cry.....

Its called different view and if you cant accept that people feel different without having to insult them then that would indicate that you didnt get enough love from your Mum and maybe just a little bit to much from your Dad,

Just now, collier said:

What so your saying the defender was just accidently taking a lie down in front of a shot?? I mean the defender deliberately tries to block a goal bound shot. From the video posted online when the shot was struck he was basically level without the fine lines of var. The linesman and the ref if involved guessed. 

Yes basically, cos it’s a deflection Wells is offside. If he had a deliberate play he would be onside. Them the rules.

• Hmmm 1

Hull forum:

Getting overrun here...

Been all Bristol since the goal. Come on City!

We could be 5-1 down here..we need to get hold of the ball..slow it down

it was coming 1-1

****s sake. *phew. Let off.

That was very, very lucky and a warning, we've gone back to being pedestrian again.

Think the linesman batteries for his arm need changing...

Brizzle can feel hard done by imo. We need to wake up and stop looking entitled.

Poor first half but 1-0 up still..... somehow!

• Like 3