IGNORED

Steve Lansdown……..

BCFC1512

2 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Get out of our club!!!!!

25 million in his pocket from selling our best player and no one else coming on :( he’s lost interest and is taking us to league one 

Quite a dramatic post.

But not one that I can argue with.

Edit: It's not our club. He has told us that.

Edited by Superjack
  • Like 6

Im not his biggest fan and feel that a lot of the losses he has had to cover over many years are as a result of his own poor decision but he has tried his best and has put his money where his muth is.

If he feels that for one season maybe he should not have to cover losses then I dont disagree with him.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Get out of our club!!!!!

25 million in his pocket from selling our best player and no one else coming on :( he’s lost interest and is taking us to league one 

Finally the blinkers are coming off of people! We all know we can’t carry on like this 4fs. Thanks for everything Steve, but you can’t hold the club back any longer. 

• Like 4

We need a change, he’s delivered a strong legacy off the pitch and forever grateful. Would never want a protest type approach as he doesn’t deserve that. But we are very stale, it’s been over 20 years now, I don’t think we will ever get to the PL unless there is a some risk with new ownership and a different direction. I live near a Birmingham fan and he is loving life, it’s exciting. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Rather Steve Lansdown than the owners of (for example) Newcastle, the fewers or Man City...

SL or Man City’s owners, that’s a hard one (not) for me. I’m not aware their fans are complaining.

I’d take us swapping places with Man City in a second with their success, the real Pep and quality of players gracing AG (in another universe though ?).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Superjack said:

I agree that the OP is a bit knee jerk and reactionary, but are you honestly happy with what Lansdown appears to be doing right now?

Put your hand in your pocket and arrange your overdraft to do any better

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Hmmm 1

10 minutes ago, Wedontplayinblue said:

You must be nuts if you don’t want owners like Newcastle or Man City,

No way this club, or any others will see success without money like that. 

The rules have changed even further, for such a takeover to get going you need a strong amount of headroom.. Newcastle had a lot at home of takeover, Man City well FFP wasn't quite in existence yet.

We will have a lot in a year's time, perhaps even now. This will be one factor that makes us more attractive to prospective investors.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous