IGNORED

Steve Lansdown……..

BCFC1512

5 Things I would like to say to our owner...(I could list 100)

1. Steve Lansdown is a legend at Bristol City
2. Steve Lansdown redeveloped Ashton Gate. It's amazing now (for home fans)
3. Steve Lansdown should have never appointed Brian Tinnion as Manager
4. Steve Lansdown - Coppell saw how you ran the club in a few weeks and walked because of that!
5. Steve Lansdown - Give NP the required funds NOW so we have cover at GK, CB & CF (not big money required)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Treated us with contempt. It's always been a case of 'it's my ball & I'm taking it home' Just one big ego trip. Owes us an apology for his condescending statement after Holden appointment. 'If the supporters can't see what we're trying to do I feel sorry for them'. Perhaps you should take heed of people that actually are knowledgeable about football Steve!? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Flames 7

Just now, Superjack said:

Because it's a nonsensical answer. 

Both you and I know that if I could, I might. 

Now... either post a reasonable response to my reasonable question, or just **** off.

But you can't so run along junior

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

We have a well earned reputation in football as a perennial under achiever. Always happy with mid table mediocrity and flitting between league 1 and the Chanpionship . Won bugger all and try to win bugger all . It’s time for a change without a doubt and it’ll be complicated and drawn out I’m sure but our board are utterly anonymous. Steve Lansdown disappeared a couple of years ago and it seems his Son has now done likewise . Zero communication just as a few years ago when most of us had no idea Keith Dawe was Chairman and even less idea who he was ! Our board is stagnant and it has lead to a stagnant squad too . 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

The rules have changed even further, for such a takeover to get going you need a strong amount of headroom.. Newcastle had a lot at home of takeover, Man City well FFP wasn't quite in existence yet.

We will have a lot in a year's time, perhaps even now. This will be one factor that makes us more attractive to prospective investors.

Makes sense. Lansdown has said he’d like to sell the club or at least have more outside investment. So doesn’t it make sense that by not splashing the cash at the moment, he makes City more attractive to investors? So I don’t see the logic of those who say he should spend millions now AND sell the club. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedRoss said:

Oh no.. think we're heading for a new cringey period of painted bedsheet banners outside Ashton Gate but now with SL.

All after a few flat performances and we've only lost once in the league and its not even September.

Its Wednesday night and all the prospective billionaire owners are having their say. Regrettably paper rounds dont pay that well to mount a take over.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Get out of our club!!!!!

25 million in his pocket from selling our best player and no one else coming on :( he’s lost interest and is taking us to league one 

I cringe and hope SL who has tried to do so much for this club never reads some of the schoolboy attention seeking pathetic nonsense written on here

Lets hope he does not just Get out of our club, as not sure where the £15 million funding is coming from, unless you have deep pockets?

Pocket £25 million, sure you not thought that perhaps that payments could be staged over 5 years or conditional on Alex recovering from injury or based upon appearances, so no he will not be just pocketing the money, but fortunately he's not in a financial position where he needs it

• Like 12
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I cringe and hope SL who has tried to do so much for this club never reads some of the schoolboy attention seeking pathetic nonsense written on here

Lets hope he does not just Get out of our club, as not sure where the £15 million funding is coming from, unless you have deep pockets?

Pocket £25 million, sure you not thought that perhaps that payments could be staged over 5 years or conditional on Alex recovering from injury or based upon appearances, so no he will not be just pocketing the money, but fortunately he's not in a financial position where he needs it

You certainly raise valid points but we are too far the other way.

All the same if SL decided to call it a day and the same goes for many Championship clubs..we would be fine this season but without a new investor or buyer??