IGNORED

UEFA Womens Nation League

phantom

Good performance and entertainment from both teams. However, England's passing continually lets them down. Too hard and the ball is out of play. Otherwise too soft an Belgium's equaliser came from an under hit pass in their pen area which was intercepted and the Belgian was able to run the length of the pitch to score..

• Like 1

Apart from the clash of heads (leading to 14 mins added time), this game has already been way better than Friday's one. Belgium's lead, then Bronze & Kirby's goals, and Wullaert gets one back for the Red Flames in the first half.

Former City striker Yana Daniels comes on as a sub, and wins a penalty after handball in the area. Wullaert makes it 3-2 to Belgium. This game is chaos

Edited by shahanshahan

11 minutes ago, phantom said:

Is this the most disorganised pre match team photo ever? 

Screenshot_20231031_211410_Instagram.jpg

Must be some sort of joke ?

2 minutes ago, shahanshahan said:

Apart from the clash of heads (leading to 14 mins added time), this game has already been way better than Friday's one. Belgium's lead, then Bronze & Kirby's goals, and Wullaert gets one back for the Red Flames in the first half.

Former City striker Yana Daniels comes on as a sub, and wins a penalty after handball in the area. Wullaert makes it 3-2 to Belgium. This game is chaos

Was it another daft handball decision?

Probably won’t be winning the National league meaning no Olympics.

• Admin

The bubble has well and truly burst with this England team, they stumbled through the World Cup and many recent performances haven't been very impressive

Originally it was put down to a blip / one off but the poor results are extending more and more

The team looks in bad need of a massive shake up, the squads for too long have primarily been the same group of players and some are starting to look like their best international days are behind them

Where this team clicked in the Euros so well, they don't have any plan B and are sadly not the force we once were

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

England drop to third in the group. Netherlands top the group after beating Scotland 1-0 tonight

Think we are a bit cooked now anyway, but a little titbit if I read all this right.

The UK chose not to enter team to qualify for the Olympics so it is in Englands hands. If Scotland beat England, neither can finish first…so the only chance for a Scotland player to get in the squad of an Olympic team is to allow England to stuff them and hope they go on to win the group.

• Admin
17 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Think we are a bit cooked now anyway, but a little titbit if I read all this right.

The UK chose not to enter team to qualify for the Olympics so it is in Englands hands. If Scotland beat England, neither can finish first…so the only chance for a Scotland player to get in the squad of an Olympic team is to allow England to stuff them and hope they go on to win the group.

It will be all over before that game 

21 hours ago, cityexile said:

I think Team GB can only qualify for the Olympics if England win the Nations League. Or something like that...

• Like 1

• Admin

Yet again another below par performance 

We've been gradually getting worse every game since the Euro win 

Time a few of the squad start concentrating on being a footballer again and not attending every social event 

The bigger problem as I said above, there's no quality in depth anymore and too many have played their best games for England in the past 

6 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

You can thank me for this comeback to 2-2.

I switched on and saw our 2 goals immediately.

5 minutes ago, BCFC Rich said:

2-2! Wow! 

Same, :laugh:!

Looks like Simon in Wincester is taking credit too according to BBC

I'm taking the credit for those two England goals. Switch over to the game and we immediately score twice. You're welcome, England fans.

Simon, Winchester

2 - maybe 3 (don't know your gender OENL) men taking credit for the Women turning it around. 😂