IGNORED

WBA - pre-match interviews

Davefevs

4 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

?

From Wikipedia:

ASMR

An autonomous sensory meridian response is a tingling sensation that usually begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. A pleasant form of paresthesia, it has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia and may overlap with frisson. ASMR is a subjective experience of "low-grade euphoria" characterized by "a combination of positive feelings and a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin." It is most commonly triggered by specific auditory or visual stimuli, and less commonly by intentional attention control. A genre of videos intended to induce ASMR has emerged, approximately 25 million of which had been published on YouTube by 2022, and categories of dedicated live ASMR streams exist on Twitch, Instagram, and TikTok.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, And Its Smith said:

Saw robins uncut golf day video. Lansdown and Pearson couldn’t even look at each other.  Oh my days. The hate 

I’m just imagining the film Goldfinger, Nige playing Bond, SL playing Goldfinger, Jon playing N.E.OddJob (?), and the golf scene.  SL just about to claim his prize, when Nige asks to check his ball, and SL realises it’s not the one marked with his Golden Sharpie and is disqualified.

The Nest Egg is played by Fort Knox!

Chris Honor-Blackman is Pussy Galore.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, And Its Smith said:

Saw robins uncut golf day video. Lansdown and Pearson couldn’t even look at each other.  Oh my days. The hate 

Well, not sure that is true. After all, Nige, Tins, and the team got Sl out of a £50M plus  black hole of relegation and then added on the creation of traded talent (signed from the academy). SL should be building a statue of these guys. They got him out of jail. Yet he seems to struggle to give any credit. Those who know, know. We have never had such a competent team at the top. Just keep SL/JL well away. The basis of a proper club with genuine Prem credentials is being built, but there are still areas that need revision. It is vital you do not build around yes people, but around people who care, and have the ability and know-how. Let the people who know what they are doing, do their job. 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I’m just imagining the film Goldfinger, Nige playing Bond, SL playing Goldfinger, Jon playing N.E.OddJob (?), and the golf scene.  SL just about to claim his prize, when Nige asks to check his ball, and SL realises it’s not the one marked with his Golden Sharpie and is disqualified.

The Nest Egg is played by Fort Knox!

Chris Honor-Blackman is Pussy Galore.

Classic. My favourite Bond film!

Real shame about Andi Weimann not being back, but makes far more sense to delay than rush this bearing in mind he lasted about 2 minutes last time & not too long on the opening day, either.

Means that with TGH unavailable tomorrow we only have 7 obvious subs, so an opportunity to either bring one of the lads on the bench back who started the season there (Knight-Lebel, Araoye) or another youngster could be involved.

11 hours ago, chinapig said:

From Wikipedia:

ASMR

An autonomous sensory meridian response is a tingling sensation that usually begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. A pleasant form of paresthesia, it has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia and may overlap with frisson. ASMR is a subjective experience of "low-grade euphoria" characterized by "a combination of positive feelings and a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin." It is most commonly triggered by specific auditory or visual stimuli, and less commonly by intentional attention control. A genre of videos intended to induce ASMR has emerged, approximately 25 million of which had been published on YouTube by 2022, and categories of dedicated live ASMR streams exist on Twitch, Instagram, and TikTok.

PARESTHESIA OMG you know have me confused. POSITIVE FEELINGS are something I used to get on a Sunday morning. TINGLING SENSATION wow used to get them as well.