IGNORED

City fan in trouble

Ska Junkie

Martin is a great guy and loves his football (not just City either)he has been struggling lately but was declared fit to travel.Going by his Facebook post of him in the hospital it doesnt look good,and also the fact that he hasnt responded to the comments which is unlike him.I really hope he pulls through as he really is a genuine guy.Come on Mart you can do this!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

although I can't recollect him,just to say get well soon,

can any one post a photo of him(with his permission) on the forum

Unfortunately i dont know if anyone has heard from him,i just messaged him earlier and he hasnt responded.But that could also mean that he is in hospital with a flat battery on his phone and all his stuff being in his hotel room.Hers hoping that is the case!

1 hour ago, BS13 Robin said:

Unfortunately i dont know if anyone has heard from him,i just messaged him earlier and he hasnt responded.But that could also mean that he is in hospital with a flat battery on his phone and all his stuff being in his hotel room.Hers hoping that is the case!

Last I heard / saw was his pic from hospital with a Newcastle shirt on. Closer friends have heard nothing since either BS13.

Here's hoping eh? ?

Edited by Ska Junkie

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Last I heard / saw was his pic from hospital with a Newcastle shirt on. Closer friends have heard nothing since either BS13.

Here's hoping eh? ?

That is exactly the same as me Ska,to be honest i didnt think he looked too good but he is a tough old bugger and if anyone can come through this Martin can.Here"s hoping indeed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, westonred said:

That must be so scary being in a foreign hospital where the communication must prove difficult.  Get well soon Mart hope to catch up soon mate

Unfortunately i know that from experience with my wife,2 weeks in a hospital in Turkey!At least she had me there with her Martin is on his own.

9 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Hi all, I'm sure many of you know Martin Amos, a great bloke and a bonkers City fan. He has health issues but was well enough to go on his dream holiday to Vietnam.

Sadly, he's collapsed, is not well in hospital in Vietnam.

Please keep Martin in your prayers and let's hope he can get home. ?

If you read this Mart, this is for you, get well soon pal.

COYR CTID FTG GSTK.

Great bloke Red as they come 

• Like 2

Martin has just posted the following on Facebook

What a great way to start my holiday. All
It was is I fall awkwardly on shite broken pavement and because of my illness they went into overdrive. I been in 2 different hospitals had lots of scans and tests. Lots of cuts to the head and face, But nothing to keep me down. I’m on the way back again. Hotel I’d a few hours and just chill with a couple of ice cold beers and some scran. Sorry just wasn’t able to let you all know until now
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Just spoke to Martin, fair to say my brother hasn't had the best start to his holiday but he sounds absolutely fine, few bruised ribs nothing serious. He will be watching the game later on (hardly going to make him feel better!! ? ).

Thank you for comments, always appreciated.

He’s a top bloke but struggled with that bastard of an illness for a long time. 

Use to love his early Saturday morning posts about having a huge cooked breakie all washed down with the finest grey goose vodka 

Bless him 

Edited by Dolman Block B

1 hour ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Just spoke to Martin, fair to say my brother hasn't had the best start to his holiday but he sounds absolutely fine, few bruised ribs nothing serious. He will be watching the game later on (hardly going to make him feel better!! ? ).

Thank you for comments, always appreciated.

Martin is a great bloke,thanks for the update

11 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Vodka and Coken Bodens i do believe!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1