IGNORED

City fan in trouble

Ska Junkie

9 hours ago, phantom said:

It is with deep sadness that I have to update this thread

Martin sadly lost his battle with cancer at 05:20 this morning

I'm sure he would have been cheering the boys on last night

RIP

RIP Martin,proud to have been able to call you a friend,you fought until the very end!! City til you die mate.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Afternoon all, 

Martin is my brother, and fought this vile disease with such bravery and determination, I couldn’t be any prouder. City was his life and had a fantastic network of friends who have been incredibly supportive of Martins battle. A stubborn so and so at times and did not let his diagnosis stop him. Martin was given 5 years when diagnosed nearly 12 years ago.

Thank you for the kind messages, they will come as a huge comfort for myself and the family.

So sorry for your loss Russel, Martin was a true inspiration in the way he fought "Tommy".He always had words of encouragement for me when my wife was suffering this horrid disease (she passed away 29th december)He really was a great bloke and well liked by a hell of a lot of people.Take some comfort in all of the comments from the guys on here as they are testament to what a great bloke he was!

Edited by BS13 Robin
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Afternoon all, 

Martin is my brother, and fought this vile disease with such bravery and determination, I couldn’t be any prouder. City was his life and had a fantastic network of friends who have been incredibly supportive of Martins battle. A stubborn so and so at times and did not let his diagnosis stop him. Martin was given 5 years when diagnosed nearly 12 years ago.

Thank you for the messages, they will come as a huge comfort for myself and the family.

Martin was a top guy, when i was on my last legs last year after suffering huge blood clots on my heart, lungs, kidneys, spleen he helped me feel relaxed and at ease with the prospect of dyeing, I just wish Id had chance to send him a FB message, a way he communicated with me through those dark days and anytime he had a bit of goss about the city playing up.

RIP Martin, its fair to say that your brother was "City as ****".

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Afternoon all, 

Thank you for the kind messages, they will come as a huge comfort for myself and the family.

So sorry for your loss. RIP Martin.

16 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Afternoon all, 

dont think ive interacted with you or your brother, but my condolences for your loss.

all the best.

When i was diagnosed with Cancer Martin was the 1st person on the phone to me to offer his support and spoke for ages giving me help and advice which gave me the strenghth, courage and confidence to fight it.  RIP Mart CAF , you really were a top geezer

• Like 3