IGNORED

City fan in trouble

Ska Junkie

2 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Afternoon all, 

Martin is my brother, and fought this vile disease with such bravery and determination, I couldn’t be any prouder. City was his life and had a fantastic network of friends who have been incredibly supportive of Martins battle. A stubborn so and so at times and did not let his diagnosis stop him. Martin was given 5 years when diagnosed nearly 12 years ago.

Thank you for the kind messages, they will come as a huge comfort for myself and the family.

Sorry for your loss.

22 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Afternoon all, 

Martin is my brother, and fought this vile disease with such bravery and determination, I couldn’t be any prouder. City was his life and had a fantastic network of friends who have been incredibly supportive of Martins battle. A stubborn so and so at times and did not let his diagnosis stop him. Martin was given 5 years when diagnosed nearly 12 years ago.

Thank you for the kind messages, they will come as a huge comfort for myself and the family.

Thoughts with you, RIP Martin. 

Always sad to read a fellow red fighting the long fight with cancer and losing. However, equally enriching to read of the spirit he fought tooth and nail with on a well documented basis.

Sleep well fellow Red.

Sorry for your loss Russell.

34 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Afternoon all, 

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Be strong, as he was. 

34 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Afternoon all, 

Sorry for your loss and condolences to you and your family. 
I met Martin on a few occasions going back years and he was a good chap. 
RIP Martin. 

God bless Martin, truly City til he died and truly inspirational in the way he attacked 'Tommy'.

My deepest love and condolences to all his family and friends.

Sleep well my friend, you battled so hard and will be deeply missed.

I'm so sorry for your loss Russell.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Afternoon all, 

My sincere condolences to all of your family

Sleep well fellow red, you have some great company up there 😪

On 18/09/2023 at 13:30, Ska Junkie said:

Hi all, I'm sure many of you know Martin Amos, a great bloke and a bonkers City fan. He has health issues but was well enough to go on his dream holiday to Vietnam.

Sadly, he's collapsed, is not well in hospital in Vietnam.

Please keep Martin in your prayers and let's hope he can get home. ?

If you read this Mart, this is for you, get well soon pal.

COYR CTID FTG GSTK.

Such sad news. Fly high fellow red

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril