IGNORED

Leeds Away

Red Army 75

5 hours ago, YorkshireSection said:

Has anyone got a spare ticket for this. I live in Leeds but couldn't get a ticket, I really don't want to have to sit in the home end. 

Morning @YorkshireSectionand @SPAZZAdo either of you know if the dragon pub is a home fan pub only? Coming in on bus and stops right outside, time limited on Saturday so won’t have time to go into city centre and back out for the game. Otherwise Howard’s it is

5 hours ago, YorkshireSection said:

As per the title, desperately seeking a spare ticket for Saturday, I live in Leeds but couldn't get a ticket unfortunately.

https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/events/leeds united v bristol city/2023-10-7_15.00/elland road?back=2&area=48b50966-415c-ee11-8444-8d76d73195d8&type=ga

• Like 1

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Bobby girl said:

That is probably why you can’t get a ticket, try phoning Supporters Services.

If they have purchased tickets with City before it won't be a problem as they will show as being at our games 

I believe the problems were more to do with the sales period

• Thanks 1

On 03/10/2023 at 06:53, daored said:

Morning @YorkshireSectionand @SPAZZAdo either of you know if the dragon pub is a home fan pub only? Coming in on bus and stops right outside, time limited on Saturday so won’t have time to go into city centre and back out for the game. Otherwise Howard’s it is

Honestly no idea, I’m just a habitual creature. 

Peacock pub and then game! Then the 4 hour slog home 😩

• Thanks 1

On 03/10/2023 at 11:41, phantom said:

Fortunately it's not as bad as first viewed

We've only played there 9 times since, but our record in those games is won 0, drawn 1, lost 8

If we play like the arrogant t**ts that went down to Southampton or the directionless team last night and you could very well put one in the win column.

On 03/10/2023 at 11:41, phantom said:

Fortunately it's not as bad as first viewed

We've only played there 9 times since, but our record in those games is won 0, drawn 1, lost 8

The only time I've been before was the time we drew so, on Saturday, I'm bringing my unbeaten record. I'm confident the Leeds team will sense there is someone there who has never seen them beat Bristol City at Elland Road and crack under the pressure...

7 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

The only time I've been before was the time we drew so, on Saturday, I'm bringing my unbeaten record. I'm confident the Leeds team will sense there is someone there who has never seen them beat Bristol City at Elland Road and crack under the pressure...

I’ve taken my best mate up at least 5 times (a City fan), the 2-2 draw he was stunned by 😂

The drive home is always peaceful.

6 minutes ago, SPAZZA said:

I’ve taken my best mate up at least 5 times (a City fan), the 2-2 draw he was stunned by 😂

The drive home is always peaceful.

I've said it before on here but that match is the only time I've ever heard a team's fans genuinely will them back into a game. I'm still convinced it would have been a 3-0 win had the home fans not created that atmosphere in the second half...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SPAZZA said:

If we play like the arrogant t**ts that went down to Southampton or the directionless team last night and you could very well put one in the win column.

The reaction to our performance on forums has been totally out of proportion to what was  a pretty dull, solid, performance.

You mention arrogance within the team at Southampton - sadly it's a minority of our fans who are arrogant enough to think we are promotion certs, despite all the headwinds the club faced in August. 

I think Saturday will be an entertaining game, but in this league who knows the likely outcome?

Edited by SR1

I'm thinking maybe we can get a point. Tough of course and Leeds remain favourites.

Leeds aren't necessarily of the level of Leicester but one of the strongest squads at the level but can they struggle to break sides down at home- two very good wins at Ipswich and Millwall and Piroe we know all about. Yes they bear QPR last night nut the only game in which they really were free scoring was vs Watford at home.

We are quite solid on the road and at times better suited to counter attacking. That could suit us Saturday.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

8 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Some crazy results in the Championship already this season.

Time for the players to make history and bag that long overdue win at Elland Road.

Leeds didn't steamroll a struggling QPR last night.

The trouble is that we always seen to wave the white flag at big away teams and barely raise a punch

• Hmmm 1

42 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I'm thinking maybe we can get a point. Tough of course and Leeds remain favourites.

Leeds aren't necessarily of the level of Leicester but one of the strongest squads at the level but can they struggle to break sides down at home- two very good wins at Ipswich and Millwall and Piroe we know all about. Yes they bear QPR last night nut the only game in which they really were free scoring was vs Watford at home.

We are quite solid on the road and at times better suited to counter attacking. That could suit us Saturday.

Sadly this is the sort of game I alluded to after the Birmingham result. I just think we will be overpowered in this one

Big partisan crowd, decent solid team in Leeds - it’s not the type of game we usually flourish in. I think we will lose this one quite comfortably 

3-0 Leeds 

17 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Sadly this is the sort of game I alluded to after the Birmingham result. I just think we will be overpowered in this one

Big partisan crowd, decent solid team in Leeds - it’s not the type of game we usually flourish in. I think we will lose this one quite comfortably 

3-0 Leeds 

Yep.

Somewhat like Birmingham, we always seem to produce one of our worst performances of the season v Leeds. In many instances they have been gifted the points.