59 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Does he move his arm towards the ball? Yes

Does he make his body unnaturally bigger? Yes

Is it against Bristol City? Yes

Therefore no penalty!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

No pen

Only point I think it hits his arm/hand under the sleeve line is when his hand is extended as he's falling to the ground.

I don't think you can call putting your arms out to protect yourself on a fall an unnatural position.

After that when it rolls it definitely hits his other upper arm, but on the sleeve and so in an area where it is allowed.

That said at the time I thought it was one from the camera angle.

• Like 1

His arms wasn't in a natural position but I suppose we had one or two contentious ones in our favour arguably this season.

Thinking the long game though, our ratio is unbelievably poor- seem to be held to a different threshold albeit for a time our underlying attacking numbers wwre also dreadful which helped to explain it.

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

His arms wasn't in a natural position but I suppose we had one or two contentious ones in our favour arguably this season.

Thinking the long game though, our ratio is unbelievably poor- seem to be held to a different threshold albeit for a time our underlying attacking numbers wwre also dreadful which helped to explain it.

He's falling to the ground, his arm being extended is 100% natural.

When it goes across his other arm it doesn't hit anywhere that's classed as a handball.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, transfer reader said:

He's falling to the ground, his arm being extended is 100% natural.

When it goes across his other arm it doesn't hit anywhere that's classed as a handball.

I suppose having watched it back multiple times, I'd be quite dismayed if roles reversed and it was aqadxed again at us.

30 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Sorry ....but to me, that it desperately clutching at straws......Never a penalty IMO.

Sorry I will clutch at as many straws as I can to get my team points ,  other teams players and fans do it , said it many a time we’re a soft touch even though I think that is slowly changing 

• Like 2