IGNORED

How can this be justified?

phantom

On 26/09/2023 at 13:41, phantom said:

Just seen the prices Fulham are charging for home supporters against Man Utd - unbelievable that anyone is prepared to pay these prices 

20230926_114047.jpg

Compare that to a season ticket at the London Stadium. On a recent flight to Tenerife a West Ham fan told me he paid the princely sum of £320.

8 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

don't know, he seems justified in his concern

That's fair, I suppose I had an image of Fulham fans as being West London and rich, I also would have thought that dssly as across the game a portion of traditional fans would have been priced out but maybe Fulham fanbase was wealthier than the average due to their location etc.

On 26/09/2023 at 14:13, Bristol Oil Services said:

I'd imagine it can be justified (wanting to go KLF, here) by the amount of wedge up that, there London. Yer cockernee barrow boy will spend £160 notes on his pie n mash breakfast before he's got out of bed in the morning. He will bet twice that dahn the bookies at lunchtime, then triple that dahn the boozah where the barrel will be rolled aaahhht (etc, etc).

They got more money than us up there, Phant. Is yer ans-ah

In fairness he'll then put four times that in the charity jar dahn the boozah plus his winnings from spoof. 

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

That's fair, I suppose I had an image of Fulham fans as being West London and rich, I also would have thought that dssly as across the game a portion of traditional fans would have been priced out but maybe Fulham fanbase was wealthier than the average due to their location etc.

I wouldn't say its particularly rich, richer than Millwall, QPR, or Charlton, & Brentford, yes. Their houses might be worth a lot but that doesn't necessarily mean they have ready cash…