IGNORED

Ryder Cup 2023

Ziderarmy

1 hour ago, DolmanGaz said:

Whilst I do agree normally, hovland got a par 4 hole in one in practice this week ;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I realised after I posted that they had been driving the Par 4. :facepalm:

Point remains, anyone shouting in the hole WHENEVER should tarred, feathered and thrown out. 

20 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

I think the Ryder Cup needs another close score line, too many one sided home wins lately. Interest will wain coupled with the LIV stuff.

Although I was kind of agreeing with this yesterday, I’m now thinking an absolute thumping would just highlight how pathetic, spoilt and childish a lot of the Americans are.

What maybe needs to happen is a neutral organisation should prepare a course each time so it doesn’t overly favour one of the teams. 

Just now, TomF said:

Things you love to see.   Still think they’ll be strong on Sunday so the closer get to 14.5 before then the better 

As we stand it’s still possible for Europe to win it today, which although unlikely the fact we’re even mentioning it is remarkable.

But yes, the singles can throw up some real big comebacks

Just now, ralphindevon said:

I love some of the shots Rory gets disappointed with I’d be lighting a cigar walking down the fairway.

Amazing isn’t it. Really hope he wins some more majors. The ex pros say he’s the best of all time at his peak versus everyone else’s peak but obviously that peak hasn’t been there for a while now. 

• Like 1