IGNORED

England Vs Italy

BCFCGav

Big game at Wembley tonight. Qualifiers can be a bit dull when you’re nailed on to qualify but this is a good chance to get one back on Italy after they denied us a first Euros recently. We win tonight and its advantage Ukraine for second place and Italy may fail to qualify... Let’s ave ittttt 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Edited by BCFCGav
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Big game at Wembley tonight. Qualifiers can be a bit dull when you’re nailed on to qualify but this is a good chance to get one back on Italy after they denied us a first Euros recently. We win tonight and its advantage Ukraine for second place and Italy may fail to qualify... Let’s ave ittttt 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

It would be funny if Italy failed to qualify AGAIN.

Italy are a similar power to England in world football, (one of the "big five" in Europe).

It grates somewhat that they have won the Euros twice, and have FOUR world cups to our measly one, which was nearly 60 years ago. ☹️

5 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

I’d rather see Italy at the finals than Ukraine. 
Thats just my personal opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 2

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I’d rather see Italy at the finals than Ukraine. 
Thats just my personal opinion. 

Nah I wouldn’t 

**** them. They way some of their players acted after winning the final. That player taking selfies with Maguire deliberately in the background 

If we had done that their would have been uproar 

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, pillred said:

One effing attempt and they score with their first decent chance after total domination from us typical.

Depends what you class as domination? Have we a shot? A lot of passes backwards. Phillips unsurprisingly miles off the pace. 
 Since their goal we’ve been second best.