IGNORED

Heineken lounge..

Bris Red

7 hours ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

It’s decent. Your spit and saw dust lounge up to the Lansdown suite, which is still considerably better than many other lower league hospitality venues. Not worth £90. Typically paid between £60-£70 on the few occasions I’ve used it. Usually get booted out after a pint following the final whistle. 

Season ticket holders in our group have typically got a discount. 

You must drink your pint slow we were in there to gone 6 

Have a seat in the Lansdown suite, understand im lucky to do so but the value is getting worse as time goes on, we no longer get a program, they have also taken the deserts away from the meal and have introduced a terrible bowl system instead of a buffet. Generally we go in there for the seats and even that is becoming pointless as the agency stewards seem unable to spot people moving from other seats around the stadium to these seats, no wonder they dont sell when people can just walk into them, the numbers in the lounge have dropped massively the last couple of seasons to the point where they close the Heiniken and have everybody in one space, its very poorly run.

Edited by Redfest

1 hour ago, Redfest said:

Have a seat in the Lansdown suite, understand im lucky to do so but the value is getting worse as time goes on, we no longer get a program, they have also taken the deserts away from the meal and have introduced a terrible bowl system instead of a buffet. Generally we go in there for the seats and even that is becoming pointless as the agency stewards seem unable to spot people moving from other seats around the stadium to these seats, no wonder they dont sell when people can just walk into them, the numbers in the lounge have dropped massively the last couple of seasons to the point where they close the Heiniken and have everybody in one space, its very poorly run.

Standard has definitely dropped over the last few years. 

I sit right next to the corporate seats and it seems a lot emptier this season than previous. A few years ago the corporate one’s to my left were always taken.

Now there always seems to be loads of spare seats. I’ve no idea of the actual numbers but it appears they’re struggling to sell seats there a lot more than they used to. I might be wrong though. 

I'm lucky enough to get invited into a box 4 or 5 times a season, and just like you have experienced the whole value and experience has deteriorated massively over the last couple of seasons

On 18/10/2023 at 09:54, Bristol Rob said:

Which I find slight strange, aside from taking friends who don't have season tickets, the real cost to a season ticket holder is 90 quid, plus whatever you have already paid for your regular ticket (unless they deduct that from the cost).

You get 10% off with a Season phone pass.