IGNORED

What has changed?

ExiledAjax

14 minutes ago, westonred said:

To me i think NP still has the passion but he must be so pi**ed off and it's starting to show as he is getting no support from above, he has his hands tied from an owner and son who are showing no interest in the football side of things anymore. SL and JL need to come out and address the fans to let us know what the hell is going on  

The positive is that I think by going public Nige is showing that he really wants to stay and see the job through which is great, if he really wanted out he wouldn't say anything, especially if he thought a new contract was defo not going to happen, as he is risking a big fall out and getting the 🥾 

• Like 3

Was pro NP staying last December ie voted to keep in that poll and still pro NP now.

In any event don't think first half anyway v West Brom last year that we were that bad- we had a fair share of the ball, Palmer made 2 big interventions and not long after they scored, Phillips hit his own bar from our corner. Clearly the 2nd half was a very different story.

Arguably a bit chance from 2nd half v Swansea at home in the Cup is the shape. Do we seem more cohesive in a 4-3-3? Overall I'd say yes even though we had some string displays too in the 3-5-2 as well as some away from home, weak ones.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1