IGNORED

Cardiff City away match thread

1 hour ago, Jerseybean said:

I’ve got a very uncomfortable feeling, based on nothing but gut instinct, that this might just be Nige’s last game as our manager.. If not, I suspect it will happen in the next international break.

With such a small and depleted squad we need tremendous support to get behind the boys today.. I have absolutely no doubt they will give 100% although it may not be enough.  I hope that if we are beaten it is a performance which is a credit to Bristol City FC and the manager. That way it will make it more difficult for NP to be sacked.

After today, things calm down a little, with Sheffield Wednesday at AG next Saturday, followed by QPR away before the international break. With no midweek games, the pressure will be off a little and a few players will hopefully return from injury.

Today it’s going to be about character, commitment, and courage more than anything else on the pitch and the traveling fans can demonstrate all those qualities as much as the players.

Always believe, come on you Reds!

Damn, and we've missed out on Rooney! [This is a joke]

How is Sykes at left back a better option than Idehen in the centre?

• Like 1