IGNORED

City fans today...

spudski

47 minutes ago, spudski said:

...well done lads, fantastic support.ย 

All through the game, it was loud.ย 

Players would have appreciated that.ย 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thatโ€™s what happens at away games with good following , no doubt Cardiff fans are saying how poor the atmosphere was , totally out sang by the away fans , the acoustics are poor blah blah blah , now where have I heard that before .ย 
ย 

been in a couple of pubs after the game chatting to a couple of Cardiff fans they thought our support was excellentย 

currently sat in the glassworks rather lively little group of city fans but fair few groups of lads donโ€™t know if there Cardiff or just lads on a night out , thinking about it lads on a night out no stone island or caps , lots of pretty ladies until they open there mouths ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spudski said:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I think our support has been excellent this season. Ok Ashton Gate is never loud, never has been to be honest, we are expectant fans, however we get over 20K each week despite being mid table regularly and our away support in general aside from the north trips is excellent. Deserve more, such as a board communicating with their โ€˜customerโ€™ base! ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One thing is for sureโ€ฆ.. thereโ€™s absolutely no reason for these games to not be Saturday 3pm from now onwards. No real trouble, got treated exactly the same (like piece of shit cattle) by police and stewards. Traffic etc all the same. No reason to move it to more inconvenient times from now on.ย 

3 hours ago, spudski said:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Good shout!

2 hours ago, petehinton said:

One thing is for sureโ€ฆ.. thereโ€™s absolutely no reason for these games to not be Saturday 3pm from now onwards. No real trouble, got treated exactly the same (like piece of shit cattle) by police and stewards. Traffic etc all the same. No reason to move it to more inconvenient times from now on.ย 

Also, good shout!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Henry said:

Care work. NHS.

That is incorrect. I have worked for the NHS and work in social care for decades. Nobody should be working a 23 hour shift. You have legal entitlements to rest.ย 

Its dangerous for the individuals in question to work that long, for the people they care for and support, and for the services themselves.ย 

• Hmmm 1
  • Robin 1

34 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

That is incorrect. I have worked for the NHS and work in social care for decades. Nobody should be working a 23 hour shift. You have legal entitlements to rest.ย 

Its dangerous for the individuals in question to work that long, for the people they care for and support, and for the services themselves.ย 

You donโ€™t heard of the practice of working shifts and a sleep in? Or a doctor sleeping at a hospital and being on call?

The atmosphere was pretty poor yesterday. Started okay, but then went flatโ€ฆ.not helped by the performance.

Sadly, the โ€˜atmosphereโ€™ picked up at the train station where some morons were singing โ€˜Salaโ€™s in a boxโ€™ and other offensive songs. Really embarrassing, and reflects badly on all of us.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Henry said:

You donโ€™t heard of the practice of working shifts and a sleep in? Or a doctor sleeping at a hospital and being on call?

Yes, a sleep in is a rest period. A individual maybe in the service for more than 24hrs. The individual is not working for 24hrs.

ย 

• Hmmm 1

22 minutes ago, Henry said:

Itโ€™s still a shift but I donโ€™t think weโ€™re going to agree.

No. I do sleep ins. My sleep in is not part of my working shift, I am asleep. I technically can be called (emergencies) to work, and I am receiving a payment, but the payment received reflects I am not working.

You may be interested in looking at the legal Mencap sleep in case. Sleep ins = Available to work, not working, hence employers normally pay sleep in rates below legal hourly payments because the employee is not on shift.

Edited by Cowshed

41 minutes ago, Aslanovic said:

The atmosphere was pretty poor yesterday. Started okay, but then went flatโ€ฆ.not helped by the performance.

Sadly, the โ€˜atmosphereโ€™ picked up at the train station where some morons were singing โ€˜Salaโ€™s in a boxโ€™ and other offensive songs. Really embarrassing, and reflects badly on all of us.

Happened last season, but actually in the ground. Woefully embarrassing.ย