IGNORED

He’s gone.

Henry

I’m absolutely incredulous and so so angry about this decision and the timing. It just makes no sense given the injury list at present. Clearly NP dared to cross the rubicon and dare to question the current owners with their clear and obvious superior knowledge of how to run a football club…..

Love to have access to the players Whats App group today, I wonder if they are as shocked as we are.

They’ve got to get the next appointment right and I wonder if they’ve pulled the trigger because other clubs have recently done it and they are concerned about losing a preferred candidate.

The only benefit I’m personally going to take from this is that this thread has helped identify the bellends to block.

The Sheff Wed game is could be a lively affair, I know that people are suggesting a boycott, but I think fans should go and support the players but totally boycott any of the commercial outlets in the ground, no club shop, sports bar or pies and pints on the concourse. 

Utter fuckwittery of the highest order.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Reefer Madness said:

I'm going to buck the trend and say good. I've nothing against him but we were not going anywhere under him either .

Those of you who want nothing more than perennial survival, i understand why you are upset.  But frankly I would rather we took a gamble on someone new.  If we go down, that's too bad.. but it's just a game. We'll come back. And if we get it right, we might just be able to push for something special

Honest username. I would put it down if I were you.

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

He’s gone there’s nothing we can do , protesting crying from the roof tops blah blah blah , I totally disagree the the decision but both players and managers pass through , this obviously wasn’t just about the results he has upset the apple cart which tbf he has a history of doing . All we can hope is that they have someone lined up and are in place asap not like the last shit show with Holden . Whoever comes in needs the full support with a fully fit squad there is a decent team in there somewhere , we have to remember it’s not the new managers fault what has happened and needs and deserves our full support - good luck Joey 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Personally i dont like Pearson,but as he was manager of the club i support he got my full backing(for what its worth).There is no denying that under the circumstances he has done ok.Lansdown is definately the one who has done wrong here and Pearson has been used as a scapegoat for Lansdowns failures.Thanks Nige for what you have tried to achieve for Bristol City FC.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Redcurrant said:

Absolutely uninspired football for three years, always minimal possession and chances, poor win rate, tedious in the extreme to watch and nothing to show for it. Plus miserable and rude interviews. Why on earth is anyone sorry to see the back of that? 

Another new anti- Pearson joiner 

Well there’s a shock

Bristol Sport Lemmings on overtime

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Flames 3

1 hour ago, RSW8 said:

Gutless timing as well on a Sunday to give it maximum time until we play again in the hope people’s emotions subside before the next home game. 

I also wonder if they wanted to capitalise on the 'opportunity' to sack him given that we have some winnable games coming up.

"Quick, now's a good time! Let's get him gone before he beats Sheffield Wednesday and QPR"

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Redcurrant said:

Absolutely uninspired football for three years, always minimal possession and chances, poor win rate, tedious in the extreme to watch and nothing to show for it. Plus miserable and rude interviews. Why on earth is anyone sorry to see the back of that? 

**** off

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2

7 minutes ago, Redcurrant said:

Oh look. Another BS bot.  Crawl back under your stone. 

• Like 6
  • Flames 1