IGNORED

He’s gone.

Henry

28 minutes ago, mason said:

Gas or BS or a relation of Jon and Steves ?

18 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

Either employed by the club or a dirty sag. Either way just **** off you ***.

Why would me expressing my view honestly and without any malice inspire you to be personally abusive and offensive? What kind of world is that? 

2 minutes ago, glynriley said:

How do you know that? You only signed up 41 minutes ago 🤔

Yes , she is also the troll Bristol Sport Lemming

Champs

1 minute ago, Chivs said:

And still not one football reason. 

Always the way with the Pearson Fanboys.

Maybe you could have wonderboy back so you can drool

Your posts over years mean educating you It would be like teaching Jon Lansdown science 

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Aw bless.

Just one reason then, why this is a bad footballing decision?

Is it the scintillating football?

The results?

The style of play?

The yes men, old crocks?

Everyone, and I mean everyone, who sat around me, didn't like pearson's football.

You?

Would they be the same idiot supporters who shout 'get rid of it' at every opportunity?

7 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Aw bless.

Just one reason then, why this is a bad footballing decision?

Is it the scintillating football?

The results?

The style of play?

The yes men, old crocks?

Everyone, and I mean everyone, who sat around me, didn't like pearson's football.

You?

So you and your divvy mate then 

wowzers

• Like 1

Whilst I understand the anger, it can come as no surprise to anyone. If anything the last couple of weeks has been leading to this. 2 weeks ago, it was clear Nige was not happy and he publicly called the board out. Since then, we have lost our next two games. I was surprised by his press conference yesterday when he didn't blame injuries and said he felt the team we put out there was good enough to get a result. I found this very strange, and if he truly believed that squad would get anything from that game, then I'm shell shocked.]

I think, as fans we should be thankful for the hard work he has done, the job he has done and how he has had us stabilised during a transition. I remember even a few months ago @Davefevs even said he didn't think Pearson would be the person to lead us forward and he has not been alone with that feeling. 

I think Sheffield Wednesday winning today also means that next Saturday is a huge game, and whilst Pearson's departure was announced only 15 minutes after full time in that game, I personally feel, his fate was probably decided last night. 

I wish Nige all the best in the future, and hope he uses this time to get his health on the straight and narrow. 

Like many, I don't have much faith in Lansdown to appoint someone who could come in and do a better job with this squad than Nige was doing, but I think we all know, that come January, the purse strings will be loosened for whoever gets the gig. 

What's happened, has happened, hard not to be disillusioned by the decision making at the top, but we soldier on, and will get behind whoever is appointed.

Thanks for the hard work Nige. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Yes , she was the troll Bristol Sport Leeming

Champs

Maybe you could have wonderboy back so you can drool

2 minutes ago, Gimme Shelton said:

Would they be the same idiot supporters who shout 'get rid of it' at every opportunity?

2 minutes ago, HoldenBall said:

So you and your divvy mate then 

wowzers

Just one football reason? Anyone?

I find it really amusing when I ask this how many insults start flying. 

It's because the Pearson Fanboys realise the football really is awful.

12 minutes ago, Fammyfan said:

For me, it’s the timing of the decision that makes this worst. The decision has been made after back to back defeats with a squad that’s hanging on a shoe string.

In the circumstances, the performance have still been of a good standard, particularly when one was against high flying Ipswich.

We’re just about to go into 2 games against teams in and around the relegation zone. Had Nige been in charge, we would have been expected to have won these games.

It feels as though the board have decided to get rid of Nige before an upturn in form and it really makes me question the motives of the board.

Yep. The timing of this shows its not a footballing decision. It shows them panicking we may start winning so they'd lose there chance to sack him. Something they've wanted for a long while. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chivs said:

Just one football reason? Anyone?

I find it really amusing when I ask this how many insults start flying. 

It's because the Pearson Fanboys realise the football really is awful.

Plymouth home, hull away, Swansea away, first half vs stoke, second half vs Ipswich, Millwall away….all awful were they? Deary me

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Chivs said:

And still not one football reason. 

Always the way with the Pearson Fanboys.

Are you really that dim that you don’t know what’s been happening this past year plus that means the football has been as good as it realistically could be given the circumstances?  Genius.  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Redcurrant said:

Absolutely uninspired football for three years, always minimal possession and chances, poor win rate, tedious in the extreme to watch and nothing to show for it. Plus miserable and rude interviews. Why on earth is anyone sorry to see the back of that? 

You need to schedule an appointment with your analyst. He might be able to get to the bottom of it.

1 hour ago, YorksRed said:

Been supporting the club nearly 50 years (yikes) and always thought that as a supporter you should generally “support” the club.  I’ve always tried to speak positively of the Lansdowns too for what they have done.  I am furious and appalled by this decision and the treatment of Nigel.

We finally, after many years, had a serious, experienced manager who talked sense, who had got on and changed the culture, trimmed costs, met the financial requirements, developed and sold on young players and clearly moved the whole club forward in all areas.  There was a clear plan for the first time that I could see for many years.

We are now a club without a CEO, without a strong and visible leader and now without a manager.  What a mess.

Nigel managed the club through a really difficult period, with huge constraints and didn’t complain at any stage.  I am very grateful for all he has done but am now also mourning what perhaps could have been.

Fully agree with this.

Given the Lansdown's track record on appointments, I am fearful where we will end up from here. Took them 3 attempts  to make a decent appointment in Pearson after Johnson (since sacked by Sunderland and Hibs and not exactly setting Fleetwood alight) and Holden (since sacked by Charlton), and it seems that they have not learnt. And don't get started on Ashton and his cronies on the admin side.