IGNORED

Protest Saturday???

formerly known as ivan

I have supported this club for over 50 years, season ticket for over 40 years. Never have I felt so let down by the owners. I’m caught between going on Saturday & protesting or not going.
I appreciate I have paid my money but don’t want to go and feel that shows I’m accepting their decision? Caught between a rock and a very hard place 😡

• Like 3
  • Robin 3

33 minutes ago, kelbcfc said:

I think as a protest we should still go into the stadium. But stay in the con course till 3.10 then all enter the stands 

I used to live in Madrid and was an avid fan of Rayo Vallecano while there; their fans are not shy about having a protest. When the Spanish tv started influencing the match schedule to ridiculous levels they weren’t having it. Five minutes after kick off in a subsequent fixture there was a mass exodus till half time with a banner unfurled on the terrace. A walk out sends a strong signal. 

• Like 2

• Admin
6 minutes ago, FC Kosice said:

Maybe we should wait until we see who the replacement is. Back up staff gone too, maybe something incoming.

We don't need to wait, we had the ideal set up in place 

When we have such inept leadership blindly driving the club we're going nowhere 

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

I might protest, inadvertently. 

have a season ticket but have been to just 2 games this season and haven’t missed the rest. 

just fallen out of love with football in general really. It’s little more than pantomime peppered with relentless cheating, compared to other sports. 

37 minutes ago, Twizzle said:

I have supported this club for over 50 years, season ticket for over 40 years. Never have I felt so let down by the owners. I’m caught between going on Saturday & protesting or not going.
I appreciate I have paid my money but don’t want to go and feel that shows I’m accepting their decision? Caught between a rock and a very hard place 😡

You supported us through the 1980's & have never felt so let down by our owners..?

Through the Scott Davidson & David Russe &  Les Kew eras....

Do you not think you are being a tad over dramatic..?

I have definitely felt way more let down by people in charge of our club that I do now.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, One Team said:

I certainly hope there is significant backlash to this rather being sleepy Bristol City about it and taking from Lansdown. 

We had our chance to back Pearson Wednesday and we didn’t do it. Just a minute or 2 of chanting his name is barely going to get noticed by those in charge

There just needs to be continuous pressure now for them to sell up. Let the feelings of the utter clowns be known constantly. 

This isn't even just about sacking a good manager. For me it's sacking somebody because he doesn't like him. It's setting somebody up to fail on purpose. That is a detriment to the club. It also shows very unsavoury personality traits. 

They are putting there egos ahead of what is best for the club. 

We also suspected for a long time Lansdown has a huge ego that constantly needs stroking. This absolutely confirms it. 

I want them to sell up. And want them to let us know the club is actively for sale. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Flames 3

4 minutes ago, Atticus said:

There just needs to be continuous pressure now for them to sell up. Let the feelings of the utter clowns be known constantly. 

This isn't even just about sacking a good manager. For me it's sacking somebody because he doesn't like him. It's setting somebody up to fail on purpose. That is a detriment to the club. It also shows very unsavoury personality traits. 

They are putting there egos ahead of what is best for the club. 

We also suspected for a long time Lansdown has a huge ego that constantly needs stroking. This absolutely confirms it. 

I want them to sell up. And want them to let us know the club is actively for sale. 

Completely agree. What a sad legacy to leave behind, a large proportion of fans hating you and your decisions. Should’ve sold up years ago when his stock was still relatively high. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kelbcfc said:

I think as a protest we should still go into the stadium. But stay in the con course till 3.10 then all enter the stands 

If you made it 40 minutes in to the game until 10 minutes into the second half, no one would notice the difference.

27 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You supported us through the 1980's & have never felt so let down by our owners..?

Through the Scott Davidson & David Russe &  Les Kew eras....

Do you not think you are being a tad over dramatic..?

I have definitely felt way more let down by people in charge of our club that I do now.

I didn’t.

Scott Davidson had a vision but nowhere near the money of these people.

Les Kew was basically a parish councillor & small time businessman, I saw him paying to go in a season or two ago. That’s a true red, he took over when Des Williams passed on & backed TC & Joe Jordan as much as he could. 

The Russe era was nonsense but over very quickly.

These people are super rich but basically a clown show.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Robin 1

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

I didn’t.

Scott Davidson had a vision but nowhere near the money of these people.

Les Kew was basically a parish councillor & small time businessman, I saw him paying to go in a season or two ago. That’s a true red, he took over when Des Williams passed on & backed TC & Joe Jordan as much as he could. 

The Russe era was nonsense but over very quickly.

These people are super rich but basically a clown show.

Let's see who come in next & how they get on with the job - then judge it.

At present we are an established Championship club with great facilities, but not looking any real threat to gatecrash the promotion places & that is after very slow improvement during NP's tenure.

Will we implode & plumet, or get someone who can get more from what we've got.?

Could be the right move, could be a disaster. 

We shall see.....

• Admin
39 minutes ago, noize said:

The best protest would be not to go. I honestly don't like to think of even 1 more penny going to Lansdown. I understand he doesn't need it, Just feel like I'm giving money to someone to kick me in the balls.

The problem with that they have season ticket money already 

The team lose our support