IGNORED

The response!

Rocky

And also, if he thinks the squad is good enough assumedly the puppet that comes in won’t be given any of the “nest egg”.

Of course he will. Total bull and just because they didn’t like Nige standing up to them. 

A two minute “interview” on club TV. Spineless. Gutless.

I understand now why Jon feels at home with the jellyfish in Bermuda.

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 1

Good God. He’s actually made it worse! What a horrendous interview, even the opening question said there was strong reaction from fans about investment, injuries and squad; no! The reaction is about sacking someone who was doing a good job in difficult circumstances and the incompetence of the Lansdowns! 

What an absolute cluster ****. 

• Like 7

It reminds me a bit of the WWE Vince McMahon had been in power for so long appointed his son and daughter in positions of power and was making mistake after mistake after mistake. They end up merging with the UFC and he's out of decision making.

SL and JL are determined to ruin this club I swear just wrong decision after wrong decision.

I feel sorry for the next manager coming in because they'll be the middle man (or woman) between the fans and the board and that relationship is strained after this whole debacle.

Just now, Son of Fred said:

In fairness he does-

In that we shall have greater chance of reaching the Premier League without Nigel 🤣..

Maybe Jon should give comedy a go

Give one of the worst managers in our history, who embarrassed us with a 7.1 defeat at Swansea and a 5.0 at Luton to name but a few and some quite dreadful signings, coupled with a Chairman who has no senior leadership background to choose a manager to get us to the PL when the best CV was in the house already and wasn’t being given free reign or the backing! Laughable! Hang on….hearing Ole Solskjaer is going to select the next United manager…..Shambles!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Well that's cleared up **** all.

"We know who we want to speak to, but the news is only just out so names might be added in the near future" what the **** is it? Is it that you know who you want to speak to or is it that your waiting for people to apply?

Obviously no follow up questions like "Why didn't you back Pearson when Scott left then?" To the nonsense of we weren't getting promoted line!

• Like 1

Whoa there Jon.

So everything you are after in a new Coach / Manager is what you already had in NP. Makes no sense because whoever is on your list won't be anywhere near as good as NP. In addition, whoever that man is, he will have to start all over again. Not withstanding that they will probably want to bring their own players in (not sure where the money for that will come from). That will take time and we've heard it all before i.e. 2 / 3 transfer windows etc, etc. We aren't back to square one we are in a worse place than that.

Instead of trying to blow smoke up our asses about getting behind the team and being great supporters. Tell us why we should believe in him and the hierarchy. Tell us specifically why NP is not the right man for the job. Tell us why we have to go backwards and start all over again. Tell us why we can't even fill our bench v Cardiff and what the plans are to ensure that doesn't happen again in the future. I could go on and on but that 2 minutes of video only confirms what he and SL are. Which is inept. 

Edited by supercidered
missed word
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 3

2 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

The weirdest bit is them writing the questions and awful scripted responses, recording it, editing it, then posting it and thinking "there we go, that'll make things better, job done"

This 100% - and after all that that was the best they had...

• Like 1

Jon in a safe place where he has crafted the questions, planned the answers and still comes across clueless.

12 players out through injury but think the squad is good enough to challenge ?

"Everything we do is for the benefit of the Club" like sacking a Manager with no Clue who is coming in ?

"Best squad since I've been here, we have a few injury issues (few FFS?) but that's genuinely why I do it" what does that even mean?

"Squad good enough to compete" I'm guessing they wont need to give the new man money then.

I'm surprised Steve didn't just let Jonny have a run at it, must be an easy job and they seem to have all the right ideas.

sml-screwball.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1