IGNORED

The response!

Rocky

Didnt really acknowledge the work that Pearson done, and simply went on about the Fans being great and supporting the team come Saturday.

Only interesting remarks were regarding the next Manager/Coach and wanting someone who would bring a "fast paced, progressive, pressing" method, and that it was the first time they were looking for certain traits in a coach so they already have a short list.

• Like 1

...a guess - Dave Barton said 'these are the questions that need to be answered'....

...answers came there none I'm afraid.

Who on earth thinks we have a squad to match that of the top clubs in this league?

To think that that man runs an institution I care deeply about! It's embarrassing.

Edited by Red Exile
  • Like 2

Just now, Red Exile said:

...a guess - Dave Barton said 'these are there questions that need to be answered'....

...answers came there none I'm afraid.

Who on earth thinks we have a squad to match that of the top clubs in this league?

To think that that man runs an institution I care deeply about! It's embarrassing.

Barton another who needs to go! Nigel was the only one worth keeping. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Elmore James said:

Watching that was a bit of a shocker, I almost felt sorry for the bloke.  There is no way Jon should be fronting-up a football club, he doesn't have the inner strength for the job, you can hear it in his voice.  I blame his old man for putting him in this situation.

To be fair that's why you have a CEO, as the chairman doesn't necessarily have to be the public front of the club, only problem is captain crayola and his old man binned off the CEO as he had the audacity to point out that they are ******* clueless. 

• Like 6
  • Flames 1