IGNORED

Robins Uncut 077

Red Army 75

1 hour ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I got half way through and they gave up watching as almost every clip was of a player that has recently been out injured. That is of no coincidence. 

Considering the rumours going around that the club blame Pearson for the injuries then it's like they are saying "oh look, Nige has gone and now players are fit again"

Also a couple of clips of coaches 'coaching' which seemed to be an indirect dig at Pearson. 

The reality is that the next two games would have been very winnable for Nige. The injured players are on their way back and that's why they forced the gun when they did because they knew with the injured players returning then Nige would probably begin to meet the expectations set by them, and they couldn't allow that, because they they'd not have been able to get rid.

I think that’s coincidental. Typically these videos have often featured more prominently those returning to training, so nothing new here. Either way, it’s a bit of positivity for us all in what has been a weird few weeks; great to see some of those players returning. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hartleysbeard said:

I think that’s coincidental. Typically these videos have often featured more prominently those returning to training, so nothing new here. Either way, it’s a bit of positivity for us all in what has been a weird few weeks; great to see some of those players returning. 

Of course, its just a vid of training showing some injured players on their way back to fitness.

Obviously.

Good to see Vyner, Naismith, and Tanner training and especially good to see Benarous out there as well.

2 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I got half way through and they gave up watching as almost every clip was of a player that has recently been out injured. That is of no coincidence. 

Considering the rumours going around that the club blame Pearson for the injuries then it's like they are saying "oh look, Nige has gone and now players are fit again"

Also a couple of clips of coaches 'coaching' which seemed to be an indirect dig at Pearson. 

The reality is that the next two games would have been very winnable for Nige. The injured players are on their way back and that's why they forced the gun when they did because they knew with the injured players returning then Nige would probably begin to meet the expectations set by them, and they couldn't allow that, because they they'd not have been able to get rid.

The pure irony of Cisse being included as a coach during those sessions, when he hasn’t coached for the best part of 2 years. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hartleysbeard said:

The PR machine has certainly worked its magic on you. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Exactly this. The Lansdowns must have been bricking it against Cardiff, hoping Nige would get nothing from the game. Imagine watching your own team and wanting them to lose. I will be there Saturday, and despite the shit show at the moment, I can't imagine wanting anything other than a win. COYR.

Loving the conspiracy theories on here.

So the inference is that players and coaches were holding players back so we would struggle ?

That being short of first teamers was a ploy by who exactly ? 

Really interested in the reasoning behind this. 

Nige and the medical staff he put in place, plus the coaches he put in place and the players , have been hypnotised into thinking 12 players were injured when they were fine?
That now , with Pearson gone , Jon snapped his fingers ( as it says in his online "hypnotism for Idiots" course) and they are all suddenly fit ? 

Pearson said most of the injuries were contact and players wouldn't be out too long. In the Ipswich preview he said Vyner was close and a couple of others would be looked at. 
I would hope Vyner , Wells and maybe one or two others could at least make the bench.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

So the inference is that players and coaches were holding players back so we would struggle ?

Nige and the medical staff he put in place, plus the coaches he put in place and the players , have been hypnotised into thinking 12 players were injured when they were fine?
That now , with Pearson gone , Jon snapped his fingers ( as it says in his online "hypnotism for Idiots" course) and they are all suddenly fit ? 

Pearson said most of the injuries were contact and players wouldn't be out too long. In the Ipswich preview he said Vyner was close and a couple of others would be looked at. 
I would hope Vyner , Wells and maybe one or two others could at least make the bench.

Quite a few nutty conspiracy theories on here, most have settled down now though.

Looks to me that Naismith, Vyner, and Tanner could be available which is very good news - strengthens the defence enormously.

And, as I said yesterday, really good to see Benarous out there.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bcfc01 said:

Quite a few nutty conspiracy theories on here, most have settled down now though.

Looks to me that Naismith, Vyner, and Tanner could be available which is very good news - strengthens the defence enormously.

And, as I said yesterday, really good to see Benarous out there.

Controversial but Tanner being fit might be the best news of all.

Means Sykes plays where he is most effective.

Having said that, one of Vyner or Naismith back alongside Dickie greatly strengthens us too.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Having said that, one of Vyner or Naismith back alongside Dickie greatly strengthens us too.

Yep.

It'll be interesting to see if both Vyner and Naismith are available which one Curtis selects (With Tinnions "help" no doubt).

8 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Having a full back 4 allows us to be more balanced . 
Sykes in his normal role , as you say, is a big one.
That also allows TGH to stay in MF with Knight , I thought they started to look good Vs Cardiff. 

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

13 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Interesting they wanted him to bring in free agents, even though injured players were getting close to return. It definitely wasn't a case of 'make a demand we know he'll refuse'.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Don't think anyone has suggested any injury conspiracy theories, or anything along the lines of your active imagination there...you seem to be the one jumping to conclusions IMO.....?!

More that on Sunday NP and DR were fired, in part due to injuries and a day or so later, 4 key players (who DR would have got/been getting back to fitness) and NP would soon have at his disposal - are back in training. 

They would have known that and therefore not giving NP a chance to see how we get on with a few less injuries - given with a fuller squad we've been in/within touching distance of the play offs (the clubs expectation, as we've been told...) - would have seemed fair.

I think IMO people are more interested in the continued 'contradictions' coming out of the hierarchy of the club. 

Edited by Alessandro
  • Like 5

45 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Don't think anyone has suggested any injury conspiracy theories, or anything along the lines of your active imagination there...you seem to be the one jumping to conclusions IMO.....?!

More that on Sunday NP and DR were fired, in part due to injuries and a day or so later, 4 key players (who DR would have got/been getting back to fitness) and NP would soon have at his disposal - are back in training. 

They would have known that and therefore not giving NP a chance to see how we get on with a few less injuries - given with a fuller squad we've been in/within touching distance of the play offs (the clubs expectation, as we've been told...) - would have seemed fair.

I think IMO people are more interested in the continued 'contradictions' coming out of the hierarchy of the club. 

NP did say himself that some are close to returning so its no surprise to see them training.

13 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

The video is just PR nonsense - look over there, some good news - Zak Vyner'sfeeling better - and can we stop talking about Nige now please.

Just another training video to me.

And its good to see players like Benarous back on the grass.

• Like 1