IGNORED

Frank Lampard

BCFC1512

13 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Why would he feel the need to do that? It’s not his fault that the news is the way it is. He also has no social media. 

Also it keeps his name in the Media, reminds Clubs he's still around.

On another note. A QPR mate texted me "Lampard?"  I panicked and quickly looked over social media as I thought he'd been announced. Turns out he'd only just seen the rumours. Looks like the Wifi is slow in Shepherds Bush 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, George Rs said:

Has this rumour heated up again? 

Didnt JL basically laugh this one off in the interview this morning? What have I missed? 

2 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

Yeah, he did. It’s almost as though people don’t listen to what’s being said and then write utter nonsense. 

It could be untrue of course, but I wouldn’t completely rule this out if you’ve read above.

I’ve no dog in this fight really, but what I would say is this would make a bit of a mockery of the claims of being sustainable etc, imagine his (and his coaches) salaries. No doubt he’d be the highest paid in history, by some distance too. 

However, we all know Lansdowns have had an edge towards vanity projects, this would tick that box, and it would help with investment and also sky cash too. 

I personally can’t see it at all, but either the rumours have picked up because it’s true, or because it’s being ran with from one source that could be either misinformed or on a wind up. I’d say if it is true then it would be breaking publicly from multiple people tonight/tomorrow. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Yeah I get that. I’ve been asked a few times by mates who I’d want, and for some reason this time round I just don’t really have an opinion on who as long as it isn’t Nathan Jones. 

Wouldn’t have minded a coach coming in from abroad to see something a bit different but not that arsed either way. 

I get your point regarding Lampard, but will equally piss some of our fans off being referred to as FLBC but then at least we are being spoken about as you say. 

Bristol city's frank lampad sounds much better than other way round