IGNORED

Frank Lampard

BCFC1512

12 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Lampard was at the HPC today. Confirmed by numerous sources now.

Currently watching BBC completely ruling Lampard out of the running.

This is going to be fun....

On matchday -1, the busiest day of the week at a training ground with loads of people running around the place, pretty ballsy if true!!!

10 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I’m absolutely loving this. Battle of the sources. Battle of the media vs the fans. 

I’m sticking the kettle on

Hi Pete. Im a big fan of the podcast. But I must admit when you said you are sticking the kettle on I didn’t think Tea or Coffee…I thought Pot Noodle.

Keep up the good work!

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I’m absolutely loving this. Battle of the sources. Battle of the media vs the fans. 

I’m sticking the kettle on

Is this a case of the club lying to the media to try and create as little news as possible re: Lampard, to keep the likes of Millwall at bay as we failed to do in the summer with Bryan

32 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

For the second time, he contacted OTIB admin and asked for his account to be deleted. :) 

Time: Earlier today.

@bcfcshags takes a sip of his or her coffee and bites into a fresh danish pastry. It's been a bit of a week, but the free food at the XXXX helps to make up for the disappointment. Shags likes a post on a popular internet forum, before making a brief follow up post on the same, before casually looking at the bottom of his/her screen:

Your location: BS8, Failand nr Bristol, UK from your IP address

"Oh sht!"

@bcfcshags quickly flips to the phones app folder and restarts the VPN. But realises it's too late.

• Haha 2

If the Lansdowns are looking to redeem themselves after the car crash that was the Pearson sacking pulling off the signing of a big profile name as new manager (first team coach) would go a long way to achieve that goal. I can imagine them doing high fives if it comes to fruition.

Maybe to entice Frank they have agreed to his celebrity wife becoming the new Bristol City women's manager too. What a TV series that would make. Wrexham eat your hearts out.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Look everyone hears different things. I don’t think anyone knows for sure, so let’s just see. What I will say is if our board end up with a Manning it’s crazy. Lampard will sell big time, TV deals, loan deals from PL, PR, overseas interest. It has to be a no brainer and I’m hoping the board are seeing that.

No brainer?

For a board with seemingly no brains, that's gonna be a challenge.

31 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Lampard was at the HPC today. Confirmed by numerous sources now.

Currently watching BBC completely ruling Lampard out of the running.

This is going to be fun....

Jesus wept, you cannot be serious.

I was about to dismiss this as some Friday night fun and nonsense until you said that.

Edited by Merrick's Marvels

6 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

If the Lansdowns are looking to redeem themselves after the car crash that was the Pearson sacking pulling off the signing of a big profile name as new manager (first team coach) would go a long way to achieve that goal. I can imagine them doing high fives if it comes to fruition.

Maybe to entice Frank they have agreed to his celebrity wife becoming the new Bristol City women's manager too. What a TV series that would make. Wrexham eat your hearts out.

The Lansdowns..

simps.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

15 minutes ago, i_am_red said:

Hi Pete. Im a big fan of the podcast. But I must admit when you said you are sticking the kettle on I didn’t think Tea or Coffee…I thought Pot Noodle.

Keep up the good work!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 now you’re speaking my language. More of a Naked noodles man myself, the Chinese flavour. Superb. 

Although I’m still full from last nights coronation curry house Madras.  

• Haha 1