IGNORED

Frank Lampard

BCFC1512

3 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Fordy

I asked you to point out where he said he had mental health issues.

Please do so.

1 hour ago, robinforlife2 said:

I've not made anything up, and quite frankly, I wish I never posted in the first place, given the abuse I've received on this thread. I was only passing on, what I had been told, and I have my own mental health issues, that reading stuff and being ridiculed, has made my feel really Carp tbh.

What are you trying to gain from this?

You made a stupid comment because you didn't read his post properly. You could have just gone back and read it yourself in this time. Just move on.

Edited by IAmNick
  • Like 13

16 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

Appreciated mate. I've never made any secrets about my health issues. I posted on the "I'm not very well thread and nowhere else to go" thread in August, and openly said how I have tried to kill myself on numerous occasions. At the time, it was two, it's now three. I'm naturally always very lonely, unhappy and feel useless. Don't get me wrong, I have a nice house, lots of pets, a growing business, but I'm always depressed and constantly wish I was dead. It's not a nice way to feel, but when you feel useless, and worthless, it eats at you, and sometimes you read stuff, and it may be banter, it may be forum comments, but it's hard not to take things personally, when that's the way your head works. I try to do all I can for others and be kind, but it's landed me in an all manner of problems in life. Anyway, thank you for your concerns, I know you meant well and it's fine. One day, I'm 100% sure, I'll take my own life, but it won't be today and given I've failed three times, you could say I am to suicide what Lansdown is to picking mangers! Absolutely useless at it!

Well we all really hope that you never do anything to hurt yourself mate. Talk to any of us on here, or maybe book an appointment with a professional if you aren’t already. It’s a scary step but it’s absolutely the right one. Keep fighting, you don’t want to miss the day Bristol City finally do something! 😁

• Like 1
  • Robin 2

25 minutes ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

Remove the name “Frank Lampard” and look at the CV (highlighting positives) 

•Got a team to the Championship Play Off final 

•Got a team under transfer embargo into the champions league 

•Built a squad that won the champions league 

•Saved Everton from relegation 

•great worldwide commercial reach 

•adds value to the club 

•Respected former elite level player 

•In a position where his next job will be one he simply has to succeed in 

Not so bad now is it. 

Ah, but he's NOT Nigel Pearson is he? :whistle2:

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

Appreciated mate. I've never made any secrets about my health issues. I posted on the "I'm not very well thread and nowhere else to go" thread in August, and openly said how I have tried to kill myself on numerous occasions. At the time, it was two, it's now three. I'm naturally always very lonely, unhappy and feel useless. Don't get me wrong, I have a nice house, lots of pets, a growing business, but I'm always depressed and constantly wish I was dead. It's not a nice way to feel, but when you feel useless, and worthless, it eats at you, and sometimes you read stuff, and it may be banter, it may be forum comments, but it's hard not to take things personally, when that's the way your head works. I try to do all I can for others and be kind, but it's landed me in an all manner of problems in life. Anyway, thank you for your concerns, I know you meant well and it's fine. One day, I'm 100% sure, I'll take my own life, but it won't be today and given I've failed three times, you could say I am to suicide what Lansdown is to picking mangers! Absolutely useless at it!

Hi @robinforlife2, please check out Talk Club: https://talkclub.org/
Talk Club is a mental fitness movement for men, that has been proven to save lives. It would be great if you could hook up for a chat? Stick with us my friend. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

Not happening is what I’m being told.

Cant keep up ffs!🤦🏻‍♂️

So 4 hours previous to this post you were sure that it was FL and shags also said the same.

Now, you're saying it aint happening and shags has deleted his account.

WTF is going on ?

11 minutes ago, devoncider said:

Seconded.

dm any of us for a chat @robinforlife2

always here to listen 

I've DM'd him. I think he's fine and isn't on some weird fantasy- so many people have fragility but that does not mean they have mental health issues omo.  John Eustace was already appointed according to others.... we had 17 pages discussing it.

In the meantime- I'm ready for some serious chat 🙂 (nothing good on TV)

1)I think LJ was an ok Manager

2)Mark Ashton is a shrewd operator and is why Ipswich are getting to the Premiership

3)Steve Lansdown is the best owner in BCFC history.

Bring it on girls.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

Various people including shags says it is happening , then one says not happening and it’s all off ? 

To be honest will wait and see how unfolds before being sure either way 

Shaggsy has been sold a kipper that has fed its way around the fanbase it seems 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Nope. Didn’t ask. Asked any idea who it might be and was told too early to tell, so going by that those making these decisions are still nowhere close to appointing anyone.

Not that I'm one to believe the club after all that's going on but Gavin Marshall has said that we are close. 

After almost a week, you'd expect them to be down to the final candidates. 

But then this is the same Bristol City that took 6 weeks looking for LJs replacement for them to then appoint someone already in the building.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I've DM'd him. I think he's fine and isn't on some weird fantasy- so many people have fragility but that does not mean they have mental health issues omo.  John Eustace was already appointed according to others.... we had 17 pages discussing it.

In the meantime- I'm ready for some serious chat 🙂 (nothing good on TV)

1)I think LJ was an ok Manager

2)Mark Ashton is a shrewd operator and is why Ipswich are getting to the Premiership

3)Steve Lansdown is the best owner in BCFC history.

Bring it on girls.

You missed the “sorry” part I think. 

• Like 11
  • Flames 6

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

So 4 hours previous to this post you were sure that it was FL and shags also said the same.

Now, you're saying it aint happening and shags has deleted his account.

WTF is going on ?

Where did I say I was sure it was happening? Just said I heard different from same source as shags.