IGNORED

Liam Manning - CONFIRMED NEW HEAD COACH

Lydered

Just now, GrumpyGit said:

From the Oxford site: - Tim Williams, Oxford United’s Chief Executive Officer, added: “I am hugely disappointed to be losing Liam and Chris at this stage of the season, particularly given the support they had been given. 

Or in other words, f.off Judas.

Not even bothered with the barbed bit just straight in 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GrumpyGit said:

From the Oxford site: - Tim Williams, Oxford United’s Chief Executive Officer, added: “I am hugely disappointed to be losing Liam and Chris at this stage of the season, particularly given the support they had been given. 

Oxford have a CEO? Any chance we can lure him?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

53 minutes ago, JP Hampton said:

Would they need coercing. Maybe they’re just curious about what fans are thinking. 

Maybe it's paid overtime. Good little earner if so.

Don’t most companies have rules in place to prevent employees using social media to engage in debate about their company, so I'd think its probably a BS strategy to misinform and disrupt. I mean, we can do that on our own ...

5 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

So it was CF who took training today according to the club which seems like some comeback from his extermination on Saturday evening according to some.

So do you think he was taken to one side as he left the training pitch today and was told he was being sacked?

Or is it possible he was told on Saturday that a new head coach was coming in and his contract would be terminated on Monday as things stood?

4 minutes ago, GrumpyGit said:

If, as we are led to believe, they had a relegation release clause put in his contract, they can hardly blame him for putting his own clause in. 

• Like 1