IGNORED

Atmosphere to - morrow

Bristol Oil Services

What's yer forecast?

I reckon it will be for the most part (disappointingly) mild, with any storms soon passing overhead and quickly fizzling out. Tepid. A bit of hot air but no flood. No red weather warning. Despite people ringing in to (otib) to say there's a hurricane coming to BS3, don't worry, there isn't. 

Mind, if Sheff Weds take an early lead ....

• Haha 2
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

What's yer forecast?

I reckon it will be for the most part (disappointingly) mild, with any storms soon passing overhead and quickly fizzling out. Tepid. A bit of hot air but no flood. No red weather warning. Despite people ringing in to (otib) to say there's a hurricane coming to BS3, don't worry, there isn't. 

Mind, if Sheff Weds take an early lead ....

Dunno, might have some hot chocolate tomorrow. I hope Downsey doesn't keep to his usual pre match nonsense 

Good luck to Curtis! COYRs 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The Coach said:

I imagine it will be quiet. Go 1-0 down or lose. Can imagine a very hostile environment.

Win or lose, I hope the fanbase make their feelings known, and call for Lansdown to go. 

Won't happen. The Bristolian nature is to moan a lot...............and then do nothing. You only have to look at the people who threaten, in a fit of pique, to cancel season tickets and months later when the new season starts are commenting on the game like somebody who attended it (because they did attend it). The longer term problem for the club is that Crayon Boy, The Failed Manager and the Owner all know that's how it ultimately pans out.........every single time and the next time and the one after that. Accountable to nobody, ultimately, and that's never healthy.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Rob k said:

20 years ago it might have got hostile but tomorrow will be just like any other game these days. Quiet. Not a criticism either, just the way it is now.

20 years ago and more we were smashing the windows of the old players changing rooms under the Williams if we weren’t happy!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Red_Alligator said:

Should be a loud show of support for the team, throughout the game. Probably won't pan out like that though.

It will be interesting to see the body language of the players and motivational levels. I suspect it will be a difficult afternoon for all involved and wouldn’t rule out an Owls win. Such a shame it was all so unnecessary. 

32 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

At home to them in 2004 ? Was anything but quite 

Was this when we lost 4-1? I remember one of their players booting the ball into the Dolman stand and the City fan had to have treatment.

One of my earliest memories. Started going early 00s.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cidre Monita said:

It will be interesting to see the body language of the players and motivational levels. I suspect it will be a difficult afternoon for all involved and wouldn’t rule out an Owls win. Such a shame it was all so unnecessary. 

Hate to say it but I would be genuinely surprised if we get anything tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I don't think it will be as hostile towards the Lansdowns as so.e seem to be hoping.

I really think there is a lot less anger than OTIB is expressing amongst the fan base.

Maybe the odd raised eyebrow but not the furious raging that seems to be amplified a lot on here.

Honestly, I’ve seen less drama at The Hippodrome! Just support the team.