IGNORED

Soccer Saturday…

formerly known as ivan

Not often we will get discussed on Soccer Saturday! Gives another outside perspective of the situation. Even Merse is passionate about the sacking! The mention of Scott being sold and not replaced.

Edit: Not sure what Morrison is referring to regarding the spending!

Edited by formerly known as ivan
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Not often we will get discussed on Soccer Saturday! Gives another outside perspective of the situation. Even Merse is passionate about the sacking! The mention of Scott being sold and not replaced.

Paul Merson is spot on!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Andrew_V1 said:

Think it’s safe to say I don’t think they realised just how big an own goal this has been, a national laughing stock.

That said given they have not quashed any lampard rumours which are now circulating in the mainstream we’re going to look a bit stupid now if we don’t appoint him 

Ain't that the truth.

• Like 3

None of these pundits have a clue what they're talking about outside the premier league, let's be honest. They don't care about it - Mers said as much, though at least he contradicted Morrison on the spending comments, what nonsense that was. You wonder if these guys ever get pulled up on spouting garbage live on air.

• Like 5

I’ve had a few non City supporting mates comment on how it seems to them a strange decision sacking Nige, where normally they’d have said nothing about our manager changes.

I hope this apparent nationwide questioning of the Lansdown’s judgment doesn’t put off a potential decent replacement.

Probably not as all in all it is still a good job. 

8 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Paul Merson is spot on!

8 hours ago, tin said:

It’s not very often I say Merson’s bang on the money, but today he is 👏🏻. We are a national basket case, and it is all about ego. Lansdowns out.

1 hour ago, OddBallJim said:

Merson is spot on here. Perhaps didn’t articulate himself very clearly, but his point is totally accurate.

Morrison showing he hadn’t done his homework at all.

Have I watched the same interview? Merson has just put 2 and 2 together to make 5. He’s just had a go at the Lansdowns just for something they haven’t done and just going off the bookies 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Have I watched the same interview? Merson has just put 2 and 2 together to make 5. He’s just had a go at the Lansdowns just for something they haven’t done and just going off the bookies 

No he said we haven’t spent hardly any money and sold our best player,can’t argue with that 

• Like 2

One could also say however, had their not been links to Lampard, or a manager of certain high profile, would we have even been mentioned at all on the program? If Lansdown is serious about getting investment or selling the club, they need to appoint someone well known or credible, to keep the club in the spotlight and in people's thoughts. Appointing an unheard of young manager from league one or two, will only have the media thinking, why the hell the sack Pearson. 

19 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Merson. Morrison. 

What a load crap. 😠😠😠😠