IGNORED

TGH

Red Army 75

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Excellent again along with Knight. I really like him 

Very Good performance today. Primarily looks to either travel or pass with attacking intent. Much prefer his style of play to James. Frustrates me at times that whilst James rarely concedes possession he has virtually no intention of getting on the turn and working the ball forwards. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, OddBallJim said:

Very Good performance today. Primarily looks to either travel or pass with attacking intent. Much prefer his style of play to James. Frustrates me at times that whilst James rarely concedes possession he has virtually no intention of getting on the turn and working the ball forwards. 

I personally think they could complement each other. I thought James was decent today 

Edited by Red Army 75
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, OddBallJim said:

I see what you mean. I can see TGH replacing James. As you say he’s a bit more dynamic and athletic but maybe lacks a bit of nous or calmness on the ball which will come with experience.

• Like 4

I guess all of the anti Tinnion brigade that appeared out of nowhere in the last week will see TGH as solely an NP signing along with Knight whilst the home grown are as being solely as a result of NP playing them.

These players are really good imo and are at the club as a result of both BT & NP  + team not one or the other.

Both these players are really growing in the team and as part of the team so well done to all- we just need several more of the same potential which involves the nest egg and someone who can pick up where NP left off as SC did after SO'D.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

3 minutes ago, Iron Acton Red said:

Is the loan deal with the option to buy?

Yes , and should be finalised in Jan IMO. 

Get it sorted and let the kid know where he stands.  First few games/cameos I wasn't sure, but he's really starting to show his potential .

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Very annoyed TC took that free kick away from him on the edge of their box.

Never thought he would score, reckon TGH might have done so.

I dunno. He’s had 3 free kicks in similar positions in the last few games and he’s hit them straight at the keeper. 
It’s something we severely lack - someone who is capable of scoring from a free kick - is Tomlin the last one?? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

Yes , and should be finalised in Jan IMO. 

Get it sorted and let the kid know where he stands.  First few games/cameos I wasn't sure, but he's really starting to show his potential .

What’s to say TGH agrees to come? 
If he sees West Brom as better for his career he might want to stay and fight for his place there. I believe they are only trying to sell him due to their own financial pressures, so they’re not selling him due to lack of ability