IGNORED

Could our next coach be a woman?

Coombsy

7 minutes ago, miketh2nd said:

I don't see why a women coach is soo voodoo and funny how people don't make a fuss about men being coaches in the women's game. 

It’s not voodoo but to think Crayon Boy and the failed manager have the minerals to go down that route is a stretch to say the least. It won’t be a woman.

• Like 3

Not a chance, whatever club takes that on will see a massive backlash regardless of if she's qualified or not. With the backlash they're already receiving from letting Pearson go I honestly think that appointment would see a lot of fans finally say "I'm not going".

Id be accepting of a woman taking the position if there was one out there that you could make a fair case for, but as it stands I don't think there is and so it won't be us that makes that appointment, I think that's far more likely to happen a lot further down the league system. 

6 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Can't see why not

Never wash with the fan base but can't see any issues with it

Being a coach/ tactician isn't a gendered job 

It's got to wash with the players first. If a woman coach came in and the players liked her methods they would let the fanbase know soon enough whereas if the woman concerned was a blagger who really shouldn't have been given the job.......they would let everyone know about that too, no different to a bloke.

• Like 1