IGNORED

A lot of money on Spurs to win the league

Fordy62

7 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

What a game. Spurs 1-0 , Spurs goal disallowed , 2 Chelsea goals disallowed . Chelsea score Pen for which Spurs Romero was sent off. He could have been sent off before for kicking out at a player. Udogie lucky he missed Sterling with 2 footed tackle , just booked.

And it's still the first half

Update 

Johnson off injured
Van De Ven off injured 
Maddison injured 

Spurs imploding 

Mental game.

VR busy again tonight

End of Spurs ‘Title’ challenge

If Son gets injured they won’t even get top 4

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

Just said on commentary that Spurs have had ten days rest. No wonder there are hamstring injuries happening, they’re running serious risk of deconditioning.

You’d have thought Big Ange would have known that.

Yep. Even Tinnion knows that. 

7 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Just said on commentary that Spurs have had ten days rest. No wonder there are hamstring injuries happening, they’re running serious risk of deconditioning.

You’d have thought Big Ange would have known that.

Presumably he'll be sacked in the morning then. Assuming Daniel Levy is as expert in these matters as JL of course.

7 minutes ago, Ecko said:

Extremely frustrating when refeers acknowledge a player diving, but doesn't book them!

It should be mandatory. 

You see I didn’t think it was a dive. I think there was sufficient contact for Sterling to be put off balance and go down, but not enough for a pen. I think there can be middle ground sometimes. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ecko said:

Extremely frustrating when refeers acknowledge a player diving, but doesn't book them!

It should be mandatory. 

That was the thing they were going to clamp down on three seasons ago. Though like all the clamp downs PGMOL announce it never actually happened.

Can't be dealing with VAR, even when they get the decision right I still don't like the way it is handled, the Romero red, I don't think you can really argue with it, but Oliver gets called over to the monitor and the first thing he sees is a still of Romero foot going into the Chelsea players shin, which is obviously going to bias his view. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

That’ll be 8-10 weeks without van de ven. 

I remember doing mine trying to stop a quick single. I had no experience of torn muscles so I got straight back up and tried to go field the ball. Completely purple from knee to buttock. 

You should've just waited until the end of the over, like the Aussies, and let your wicket keeper run him out when he left the crease to chat to his fellow batsman.

• Haha 1

VAR sadly turning football into a better armchair/ at home viewing experience compared to watching in person. How shit must that have been for the fans in the ground? Not knowing whether to celebrate the goals or not and a min of 10mins not knowing what’s going on, texting mates at home asking for the heads up as they all wait in ignorance, whilst the viewers at home get all the commentary and replays.