IGNORED

Still getting away with it.

NSFF

After getting rid of Jordan (2nd time around) Wilson and now Pearson, it’s obvious that the one footed wonder certainly has the ear of the chairman….. 

Poaching a yes man manger of a team in the division below certainly sums the club.

Sale your best players with no investment play the youth half the wage bill what else could have Pearson done to get another contract? 

• Like 3
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 1

12 minutes ago, NSFF said:

After getting rid of Jordan (2nd time around) Wilson and now Pearson, it’s obvious that the one footed wonder certainly has the ear of the chairman….. 

Poaching a yes man manger of a team in the division below certainly sums the club.

Sale your best players with no investment play the youth half the wage bill what else could have Pearson done to get another contract? 

Nigehead Revisited? Larry Olivier, Jeremy Irons, Anthony Andrews. I can see it now, this means Waugh.....

Edited by Curr Avon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, NSFF said:

IMG_3148.jpeg

17 minutes ago, NSFF said:

Where is the evidence that he is a yes man?

• Hmmm 1

19 minutes ago, NSFF said:

There’s been nothing to suggest that he’s a yes man. 
Just because he’s young, doesn’t make him a yes man.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StefanDimz said:

Where's this claim comes from? Do you personally know something the rest of us don't? How do you know he'a a 'yes' man?

So many posts that feel like they are willing Manning to fail just so it confirms their blinkered, petty and snide views on Tinns. 

‘I’ll give Manning my support but he’s a yes man and a patsy and will do what Tinns says and Tinns will basically be manager and did you know Manning was sacked by MK Dons?? But he has my support and I’ll give him a fair go. But if he doesn’t get into the playoffs then he has to be sacked because that is exactly what Lansdown said word for word.  But he has my full support and I’m willing to give him a fair go. Until he inevitably fails.’

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2

32 minutes ago, NSFF said:

Welcome Nige.

39 minutes ago, NSFF said:

What evidence do you have that Manning is a yes man?

LM said on the local news that he’s been coaching for 18 years, so effectively since he was 20. Did he never play professional football? Got to be honest I’ve never heard of him. It sounds like we have appointed him off of the back of a couple of good months at Oxford. I’m interested to know what the Lansdowns do next if this doesn’t work out. I think we will go down the foreign route followed by a Nigel Pearson type to get us out of trouble. 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Cidre Monita said:

LM said on the local news that he’s been coaching for 18 years, so effectively since he was 20. Did he never play professional football? Got to be honest I’ve never heard of him. It sounds like we have appointed him off of the back of a couple of good months at Oxford. I’m interested to know what the Lansdowns do next if this doesn’t work out. I think we will go down the foreign route followed by a Nigel Pearson type to get us out of trouble. 

Just go on his Wikipedia page and see his playing career. Easier than asking us! 

8 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

We ALL support Manning, mate.

Why wouldn't we? We want to win on Saturday, and the game after that, and the one after that.

As for Tinnion, plenty of evidence he's a back stabber.

And - to be clear - no-one takes pleasure in saying that. It's just that all the available evidence points that way, massively.

Yes it is possible to be both a supporter of Manning and disappointed at NPs sacking. 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1